App. Filed.......
09-07-2018
AOR Received.
23-08-2018
File Transfer...
12-06-2019
Med's Request
06-05-2019
i am from Saskatchewan.. so what does it mean that my file transfer to visa office? is it completed now or they just start working on it??
My Ar is 9july, my file was almost at the edge and two months back they transferred to LVO after i ordered GCMS notes last month and i saw nothing was started except criminality is in process.
so sit tight and just wait, they are moody.:D

syedanadia

Aug 7, 2019
My Ar is 9july, my file was almost at the edge and two months back they transferred to LVO after i ordered GCMS notes last month and i saw nothing was started except criminality is in process.
but i call CIC last week and she said that security is in process but criminality and eligibility not started yet... so i didn't get the concept of file tranfer to LVO?

StonehamPark

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Same for me, AR June 07, 2018.
Received GCMS last week and only criminality started, though Medical passed 3 weeks ago.

ghotra68

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-07-2018
AOR Received.
23-08-2018
File Transfer...
12-06-2019
Med's Request
06-05-2019
but i call CIC last week and she said that security is in process but criminality and eligibility not started yet... so i didn't get the concept of file tranfer to LVO?
I called last month they said my eligibility is in process, after when i ordered GCMS note, says eligibility not started, criminality is in process.
You should call them again and ask for file transfer they will let you know where your file is or otherwise order GCMS notes and wait for month.
GCMS notes will clarify what's going on with your file.

ghotra68

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-07-2018
AOR Received.
23-08-2018
File Transfer...
12-06-2019
Med's Request
06-05-2019
Same for me, AR June 07, 2018.
Received GCMS last week and only criminality started, though Medical passed 3 weeks ago.
As per your timeline hope you will get PPR this month.
What is you ECAS status?

StonehamPark

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
As per your timeline hope you will get PPR this month.
What is you ECAS status?
I hope so too, but I anticipate it around October as it seems activity on my profile seems very slow.
Plus I got ADR a month ago (Schedule A, Travel History + proof of employment documents) and that has been under review for 3 weeks with no update.

Ecas is in process, with the latest note saying 'medical results have been received'.

syedanadia

Aug 7, 2019
I called last month they said my eligibility is in process, after when i ordered GCMS note, says eligibility not started, criminality is in process.
You should call them again and ask for file transfer they will let you know where your file is or otherwise order GCMS notes and wait for month.
GCMS notes will clarify what's going on with your file.
i already applied for GCMS notes on Aug07,2019 so m waiting....

gerardito

Jan 30, 2019
GC Account shows 'Application Updated' - with no visible change to your application.

This typically means one (or multiple) of eligibility/security/criminality/background has been passed.
Hello, could you please tell me in what part of the GcKey account appear what you say about the update (GU)? I never see it...AOR Nov/2018 however I passed medical on May 2019 and for a couple of weeks in my Gc appear that I passed it on Nov 2018 then it changes to May 2019. Also anyone knows how long takes the background check? in my case appear "we are processing your back ground check" since Dec 2018 and we sent what the officer required like RCMP, FBI and country check. Thanks

gerardito

Jan 30, 2019
Guys my time line is
App REC:july12,2018
AOR:Aug23,2018
Medical:May06,2019
Medical Pass: May23,2019
after that m waiting... yesterday i called CIC and officer told me that Eligibility & criminality is not started yet!! and security is in progress... IS this possible?? without reviewing eligibility, security is in progress?
hi, could you tell me please to CIC number you called?

StonehamPark

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hello, could you please tell me in what part of the GcKey account appear what you say about the update (GU)? I never see it...AOR Nov/2018 however I passed medical on May 2019 and for a couple of weeks in my Gc appear that I passed it on Nov 2018 then it changes to May 2019. Also anyone knows how long takes the background check? in my case appear "we are processing your back ground check" since Dec 2018 and we sent what the officer required like RCMP, FBI and country check. Thanks
The screen after you put in your security/password, there is a column titled; 'Current Status' - it usually says 'Submitted' but if it says 'Application Updated' - then you either have a genuine update to your account that you will receive an email about, or it's a Ghost Update with no further information showing.

No idea about Background check, the time appears to vary wildly.
I'm June 2018 AR and there doesn't appear to have been much progress on my file except medical.

zusi

Aug 20, 2019
Hi,

I received a nomination under International Student with a Job Offer stream and I have submitted my application for permanent residency and received my application number (AOR) while still on a study permit. My full-time contract starts in September with the employer. However, my work permit is still being processed. Am I allowed to start working full-time in September while waiting for a decision on my work permit? Keeping in mind that I'm currently on a study permit that allows me to work 20hours per week.

Thanks

billy012

May 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 17, 2013
LANDED..........
None
What is your current status and timeline

Aug 20, 2019
Hi, i correctly got a letter of invitation from nova Scotia and submitted all documents request, some weeks later they requested for additional documents which i have submitted also but just waiting on them.
Thank you