+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - December 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
i just applied on 03 Nov and haven’t received until now
I applied last month. They just sent one mail with a temporary request number. Did not get anything else ? Do they send a permanent request number as well ?

Reactions: soccer_007

taojinmeng

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
I applied last month. They just sent one mail with a temporary request number. Did not get anything else ? Do they send a permanent request number as well ?
actually I also got the temporary number as well. I requested some notes in the past and they also sent me only temp number, no permanent one. So I think the wait time for now around 1,5-2 months approximately

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
actually I also got the temporary number as well. I requested some notes in the past and they also sent me only temp number, no permanent one. So I think the wait time for now around 1,5-2 months approximately
I thought they would issue me a permanent one. Thanks a lot !!

BestWishes21

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
You're welcome. Hopefully they will not delay anymore
Did you GCMS shows any Eligibility, Criminality and Security passed? I have almost same timeline, but haven't hear anything after AOR. I am thinking to apply a GCMS, but do you think GCMS will slow down my application?

taojinmeng

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Did you GCMS shows any Eligibility, Criminality and Security passed? I have almost same timeline, but haven't hear anything after AOR. I am thinking to apply a GCMS, but do you think GCMS will slow down my application?
The first note I received last month it showed only Criminality passed and Info Sharing in Process. The other categories were not started. Same as me I haven’t heard anything until yesterday received medical pass.

I’m not pretty sure about that. One of my friend she ordered the note twice. After the second time, it showed nothing started except medical passed. But 10 days later she got PR. I think it is probably a reminder for the officer just in case they forget our file.
I saw someone in the group were applying for the second note but he/she got the PR last week. Just apply it and see what’s going on. Hope this help

Reactions: BestWishes21

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
FWIW I did not have anything passed when I received GCMS, I received AOR a few weeks back and my profile still shows criminality/eligibility/security as in process. So it's not the same for everyone.

Reactions: BestWishes21

BestWishes21

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
The first note I received last month it showed only Criminality passed and Info Sharing in Process. The other categories were not started. Same as me I haven’t heard anything until yesterday received medical pass.

I’m not pretty sure about that. One of my friend she ordered the note twice. After the second time, it showed nothing started except medical passed. But 10 days later she got PR. I think it is probably a reminder for the officer just in case they forget our file.
I saw someone in the group were applying for the second note but he/she got the PR last week. Just apply it and see what’s going on. Hope this help
Thank you! I have one concern. I used a laywer to help me with my PR application. Do I need to notice him? Can I just applied GCMS by myself?