+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Nabeel37

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-April-2020
AOR Received.
05-November-2020
My consultations and clairvoyance are free. I am a spiritual clairvoyant involved in spiritual areas such as fast and instant returns of affection. fast returns of loved ones. work rituals. wealth rituals in 11 days. work rituals in 2 days. protection rituals. love rituals. disenchantment rituals. rituals to be famous and rich. If you are interested please contact. whatsapp : +33751938884
What the fuck, If you are able to do such things why you are presenting your mother and sister here on forums. Get out of here and attract people by your fucking magic.

Dec 19, 2016
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 20, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 18, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July 17, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on August 18, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on August 18, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
  7. We sent you correspondence on September 8, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  8. Still waiting…so depressing..

Reactions: Nkrokha

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 18, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on August 18, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on August 18, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. We sent you correspondence on September 8, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
What ADR has IRCC asked you to submit?

Ifewnyi

May 5, 2021
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
June 5 2019
Your timeline is almost like mine .

Nkrokha

Nov 29, 2021
Additionall docs were required on July 2021
It was:
T4, employment letter, pays tabs
5669 form
December 7 2021
We are reviewing your docs

secondtogo

Oct 24, 2021
This is so depressing. 25 months after my AOR they have now asked for a new up to date police report and a medical.
how has it taken this long to just start my file? It’s been showing 100% since July 2021.
I can’t take this anymore. I’m an inland applicant and I can’t keep leaving my life in the balance like this