+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022

Navdalbir

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
RCMP means Canadian PCC ? Did they ask for it as i have not submitted that..And are you going to submit spouse questionnaire on monday with medical ?
Yes they ask for RCMP as well and the questionnaire also m gonna submit everything on Monday including medical

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
It looks like the central office sent your file to your country embassy, they should send you an email with passport request for visa stamping. You can check with local embassy by mailing them
Is there an effect on the application if i keep sending emails to them? Or requesting gcms frequently?

Reactions: manku_patel

H.R.A

Jul 17, 2020
IRCC moved all economic immigration application to online
On April 8, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) announced a major change in permanent residence application submissions. All paper-based economic immigration applications can now be submitted online via the IRCC portal. This update includes PR applications in the Non-Express Entry Provincial Nominee Program streams, Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot, Agri-Food Immigration Pilot, Atlantic Immigration Pilot, and all Quebec economic programs such as Quebec Selected Investor Program, Quebec Entrepreneur Program, and Quebec Self-Employed Persons Program. In addition, IRCC updated the terminology used in the departmental documents and guides removing the term “paper-based” applications under the Provincial Nominee Program to “non-Express Entry” applications under the Provincial Nominee Program. Those applications will now be called base nominations, while Express Entry PNPs will be called enhanced nominations. This means that almost all economic immigration applications have been digitalized.

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
IRCC moved all economic immigration application to online
On April 8, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) announced a major change in permanent residence application submissions. All paper-based economic immigration applications can now be submitted online via the IRCC portal. This update includes PR applications in the Non-Express Entry Provincial Nominee Program streams, Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot, Agri-Food Immigration Pilot, Atlantic Immigration Pilot, and all Quebec economic programs such as Quebec Selected Investor Program, Quebec Entrepreneur Program, and Quebec Self-Employed Persons Program. In addition, IRCC updated the terminology used in the departmental documents and guides removing the term “paper-based” applications under the Provincial Nominee Program to “non-Express Entry” applications under the Provincial Nominee Program. Those applications will now be called base nominations, while Express Entry PNPs will be called enhanced nominations. This means that almost all economic immigration applications have been digitalized.
Hi buddy , i applied for pnp inland and i got a DM and copr letter in the same day since november but my problem i'm outland due to the borders are still close i couldn't get back to Canada, when i called IRCC they told me you should enter to Canada to get another copr please any solution to my situation

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
I emailed my Visa Office and this was their reply.

"For application EP003******, all statutory requirements are met, however we cannot finalize at the moment due to current pandemic."

It was kind of generic response. And hard to make assumptions. Any inputs about what the message means?

Last edited:
Reactions: for_pr_manitoba

jacktran

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
I emailed my Visa Office and this was their reply.

"For application EP003******, all statutory requirements are met, however we cannot finalize at the moment due to current pandemic."

It was kind of generic response. And hard to make assumptions. Any inputs about what the message means?
Can you share how could we find our visa office email online? Thank you

patpatia1

Jun 27, 2018
They will as of yesterday they made announcement that they will speed up and will ask for documentation for files in process. So let us see.

Reactions: emily24

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
i got an email from local VO that if i remove my outland dependen, they will finalize my applicatoin. SUCKS!
I reckon do that, by the way you will have PR and then apply for family reunion so cic will issue PR and let came to Canada as immediate family members.

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....