+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

@ditya009

Oct 20, 2020
I am VO is Ottawa too, but I called them they said my file is still in Sydney waiting for 'finalize' it? My Dm is the same day as yours
Hi I have a question our permanent residency will be approved by CIO and then they transfer for just coPR to local visa office ?? OR again local visa office cross check the decision made by cio ? And how do we know the local visa office

Mahamud_Ca

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
yeah, i guess it is just matter of time since there are a lot of people still havnt got DM, so we are still lucky!!! Keep faithful
Do you think getting DM mean everything is done? I heard for some cases they will still not start background check even if they send the dm..

lebrongames

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Hello lebrongames good afternoon i think you got me wrong.. actually wanted to know.. what do you think about dm? Is it mean everything done or there is still things left? Thank you
oh sorry bud I thought you were questioning me. As far as I know, DM means the application has been done either approved or rejected since none of us got a reject email(usually sent before a negative decision). it is just a matter of time, I did ufm i guess that is why mine is slower than the people who actually got MR then do the exam. I have contacted them and everything has been done just need to 'finalized' it ( I am assuming that is the process where they send to your local office depends on your area) I have heard someome's status changed as well from DM to IP, that is very rare, my guess is that they found something abnormal or I assumed they change their status ie marriage, common law, address etc. However, OINP are generally slower due to the population and covid situation! Best wish bud

Reactions: Mahamud_Ca

Mahamud_Ca

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
oh sorry bud I thought you were questioning me. As far as I know, DM means the application has been done either approved or rejected since none of us got a reject email(usually sent before a negative decision). it is just a matter of time, I did ufm i guess that is why mine is slower than the people who actually got MR then do the exam. I have contacted them and everything has been done just need to 'finalized' it ( I am assuming that is the process where they send to your local office depends on your area) I have heard someome's status changed as well from DM to IP, that is very rare, my guess is that they found something abnormal or I assumed they change their status ie marriage, common law, address etc. However, OINP are generally slower due to the population and covid situation! Best wish bud
Thank you so much for your clear explanation.. hope we all get our copr soon.. good luck brother..

hpatrick777

Aug 31, 2020
Hello all, finally we got to the end yesterday.

Yesterday afternoon GCKey showed 100% (it was 92% just before that), and there was a message:
"Final decision - January 9, 2021. Your application was approved."

ECAS has changed only today morning from decision made to complete, and there is message too:
"You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on January 9, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident."

All the best for you to everyone. Good luck.

OINP PNP Inland - Toronto
AOR - Aug 08 2019
PAL - Jan 11 2020
Upfront Med - Sept 01 2020
Medical Passed - Oct 05 2020
GU - Oct 21 2020
DM - Nov 19 2020
CoPR - Jan 9 2020

singh.ca2123

Feb 3, 2020
Hello all, finally we got to the end yesterday.

Yesterday afternoon GCKey showed 100% (it was 92% just before that), and there was a message:
"Final decision - January 9, 2021. Your application was approved."

ECAS has changed only today morning from decision made to complete, and there is message too:
"You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on January 9, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident."

All the best for you to everyone. Good luck.

OINP PNP Inland - Toronto
AOR - Aug 08 2019
PAL - Jan 11 2020
Upfront Med - Sept 01 2020
Medical Passed - Oct 05 2020
GU - Oct 21 2020
DM - Nov 19 2020
CoPR - Jan 9 2020
Congratulations