+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

rik20

Dec 11, 2020
Great news rik20! I am also OINP Inland. My status is 94%, but I do not have PAL (or wrongfully think that I do not have it). Can you help me to understand what is PAL for our type of application?
Thanks! You should've received the PAL much earlier! You should call CIC and ask them why.
My security was passed exactly the day my status get 100% and got DM one day after that, so you shouldn't be worried about it.

shivam41

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Thanks! I got an email from CIC saying that a message has been sent to my account. Then I opened my GCKey account and saw the COPR there.
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 24, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 19, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July 19, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on December 19, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on October 21, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
  7. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on January 6, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.

Now, I wondering since never receive any email what are the next steps ?
Congratulations

midn

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Lot's of COPRs this week, congrats everyone!
I was wondering if someone on this thread could help me confirm few questions, considering most of folks here already past DM/COPR/Medical.
I don't have GCKEY access, lawyers from employer do and they are SLOW to update me.

1. Do you see Medical Passed in ECAS? I'm currently at Medical Received state, heard someone said MP is not visible in ECAS.
Would they tell you it's passed over the phone line? ( Was saying No Medical information required prior to receiving my Medical exam, now completely skips this step. )
2. Is the Decision Made technically the next visible update in ECAS after IRCC has received your Medical Exam results?

no_name_234

Jan 5, 2021
Lot's of COPRs this week, congrats everyone!
I was wondering if someone on this thread could help me confirm few questions, considering most of folks here already past DM/COPR/Medical.
I don't have GCKEY access, lawyers from employer do and they are SLOW to update me.

1. Do you see Medical Passed in ECAS? I'm currently at Medical Received state, heard someone said MP is not visible in ECAS.
Would they tell you it's passed over the phone line? ( Was saying No Medical information required prior to receiving my Medical exam, now completely skips this step. )
2. Is the Decision Made technically the next visible update in ECAS after IRCC has received your Medical Exam results?
1. Medical received on ecas means medical pass

2. yes, the next update should be decision made unless they need any additional documents from you

MauroInCanada

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
Hi guys,

I am pleased to inform you that I got COPR today?

AR Nov 2018
Ar Mar 2019
MR July 2020
Adr july 2020
PAL Nov 2020
ADR Nov 2020
DM was Dec 11, 2020.
COPR Today Jan 06, 2021.

Thank you guys i hope you all will get soon
Uauuuu, long journey ! Congratulations :)

shivam41

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Hi guys,

I am pleased to inform you that I got COPR today?

AR Nov 2018
Ar Mar 2019
MR July 2020
Adr july 2020
PAL Nov 2020
ADR Nov 2020
DM was Dec 11, 2020.
COPR Today Jan 06, 2021.

Thank you guys i hope you all will get soon
Congratulations, which province?

Lana2017

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Great news rik20! I am also OINP Inland. My status is 94%, but I do not have PAL (or wrongfully think that I do not have it). Can you help me to understand what is PAL for our type of application?
I didn't receive PAL as well. AOR Feb 2020, no updates since that time. Will raise a webform, but not sure it helps.