+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

MauroInCanada

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
My federal file was returned because the signature of a two-page document was an electronic signature. Who has encountered this situation? I have waited more than 7 months to be returned and it is really unacceptable!
A friend of mine send the paperwork (paper based) October's first week and until now did not receive the AOR: Acknowledgement of Receipt. 3 months just to accepted a document. it is what it is; now everything goes to Covid-19 shoulders

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
My federal file was returned because the signature of a two-page document was an electronic signature. Who has encountered this situation? I have waited more than 7 months to be returned and it is really unacceptable!
What did you missed? When did you sent application? Which forms you missed signatures?

Good speed

Jan 6, 2021
What did you missed? When did you sent application? Which forms you missed signatures?
The application was sent out at the beginning of May last year. I'm pretty sure I didn't miss any documents. All the document signatures used electronic signatures, but they told me that the electronic signature of the two-page document was not the original signature!

MauroInCanada

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
The application was sent out at the beginning of May last year. I'm pretty sure I didn't miss any documents. All the document signatures used electronic signatures, but they told me that the electronic signature of the two-page document was not the original signature!
Probably what they mean is the PDF version is not the last one and the Government system cannot validate it. Please, confirm with them

Mahamud_Ca

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Do you mean you did medical test again? What happened? Didn't they accept your upfront? Thanks,
I did medical again when i got MR. i have no idea about upfront medical. There was no update in my application for almost 1 and half month so i decide just go with the MR and do it again..

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
What u mean electronic signature? You have to sign with pen . Also what did they mention in the letter they sent you?

Good speed

Jan 6, 2021
Probably what they mean is the PDF version is not the last one and the Government system cannot validate it. Please, confirm with them
I will contact them again to confirm if this is the problem. But my file has been returned. Is there any way to get the file number earlier after I resend the file? ! I really don't want to wait more than 7 months! I'm going to cry to death!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I will contact them again to confirm if this is the problem. But my file has been returned. Is there any way to get the file number earlier after I resend the file? ! I really don't want to wait more than 7 months! I'm going to cry to death!
Did they sent you letter along with your application that what is missing? Did your nomination was expired?

Good speed

Jan 6, 2021
What u mean electronic signature? You have to sign with pen . Also what did they mention in the letter they sent you?
I never received the file number so I called them, and then I was told that my file was returned! The electronic signature was recognized by them on their official website in 2019, so I think this reason is very unreasonable!

Good speed

Jan 6, 2021
Did they sent you letter along with your application that what is missing? Did your nomination was expired?
I never received the file number so I called them, and then I was told that my file was returned! Yes, it's bad that my provincial nomination has expired。。。