+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
I did for 2nd time and it passed in 5 days and DM in 8 days but its totally up to you.. your decision. Every case is different.. good luck..
From last week friends from Alberta, Manitoba, Nova Scotia received the CoPR and nothing from Ontario (yet).
Finger crossed guys :) and congratulations for the ones that crossed this adventure with success !
My friend from ontario got it yesterday.
Single applicant lodge september 2019.

we lodge july 2019, only I received is AOR and PAL, no updates til then.

bookwarez

Jan 5, 2021
Did upfront medical on September 28. Got Webform reply within 10 days..Uploaded by panel physician on October 15. MR November 23 and upload webform 2nd time on November 24. Went for medical 2nd time on December 08. Medical pass December 14. DM December 18..Thank you and good luck with you.
Thank you for your info. I just called IRCC this morning and they confirmed that my medical was received. Medical and security are being processed and I don't have to redo medical. So I guess all I can do now is continue to wait more...

htm2012223

Jun 14, 2020
AINP
PR applicant
1 dependent (common law wife)
20 months already.

The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on May 2, 2019.
The applicants’ eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on November 18, 2019.
The medical examination have been reassessed and extended for an additional six months.
The criminality verifications are currently valid for the principal applicant and his common-law partner.
The security verifications have not been initiated for the principal applicant and his common-law partner.
As per our current processing times, it may take up to 21 month to finalize the application. However, processing times indicated on our website are approximate and can vary with each individual case.

Reactions: manku_patel

Shraddha11

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
AINP
PR applicant
1 dependent (common law wife)
20 months already.

The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on May 2, 2019.
The applicants’ eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on November 18, 2019.
The medical examination have been reassessed and extended for an additional six months.
The criminality verifications are currently valid for the principal applicant and his common-law partner.
The security verifications have not been initiated for the principal applicant and his common-law partner.
As per our current processing times, it may take up to 21 month to finalize the application. However, processing times indicated on our website are approximate and can vary with each individual case.
from where you are able to see this info, i am also may applicant and havent received dm/copr so far

htm2012223

Jun 14, 2020
from where you are able to see this info, i am also may applicant and havent received dm/copr so far
until now were still waiting for our DM/PPR/COPR.. :(
that is the respond of IRCC to our MP (MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT) who assist us to contact IRCC to know the cause of delay in our paper.

htm2012223

Jun 14, 2020
Hello members,
Congrats to those who COPR or DM. Those who are waiting like me, wishing u all the best.
I have a question if anybody could answer it.

Normally At what percentage of processing time bar in GCKEY we could expect to receive DM or COPR?

Thanks
we can never tell, some get DM/Passport request at 48% while others even they are 100% since September 2020 still waiting for DM and passport request.

Good speed

Jan 6, 2021
My federal file was returned because the signature of a two-page document was an electronic signature. Who has encountered this situation? I have waited more than 7 months to be returned and it is really unacceptable!