+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

mamong

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
They haven't asked me for AD yet.
I think what you wrote is fine. of course it's covid. I hope they won't trouble you at all. Did you tell your province?
Yea I did, I told them a few times actually; it appears that they are still supporting my nomination during this time (thankfully)

Reactions: MaddieNg

Khush Brar123

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Yea I did, I told them a few times actually; it appears that they are still supporting my nomination during this time (thankfully)
Same is with me . I am also on lay off from march. But I didn’t informed province. My question is ..will they stop processing our file when we inform them. I am worried. My file reached to the stage of DM. Don’t know what’s going to happen. Another thing I am concerned about is interview . What if they will ask me for interview and ask me if I am currently working. I have heard that someone’s file got paused when they came to know that she is not currently working. It’s her employer who informed them that due to covid their location is closed.

mamong

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Same is with me . I am also on lay off from march. But I didn’t informed province. My question is ..will they stop processing our file when we inform them. I am worried. My file reached to the stage of DM. Don’t know what’s going to happen. Another thing I am concerned about is interview . What if they will ask me for interview and ask me if I am currently working. I have heard that someone’s file got paused when they came to know that she is not currently working. It’s her employer who informed them that due to covid their location is closed.
I'm not sure. I think it largely depends on your province. In BC it seems like they are still supporting nominations even if we still haven't found a new job yet. Other provinces have different policies. Hopefully you'll get COPR soon and don't have to worry but if it's not too stressful, I would encourage you to check online your province's PNP website and see what their policy is for post-nomination support if "material changes" to your employment (including lay-off) happens - just so you have a better idea. I'm worried about the interview too although I've informed both my province and IRCC about my status - not to mention they recently asked me for Schedule A background declaration so IRCC knows for sure. Maybe that's why I still haven't gotten DM yet (AOR July 2019).

Reactions: manku_patel

Lxman

Oct 11, 2020
Hi all, kindly let me know on how many days immigration department takes to update medical report in system plz ? I submitted my upfront medical report on 19 November 2020 but its not yet updated in system. Hoping response. Thank you.

Mahamud_Ca

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hi all, kindly let me know on how many days immigration department takes to update medical report in system plz ? I submitted my upfront medical report on 19 November 2020 but its not yet updated in system. Hoping response. Thank you.
Hello . There is no specific time limit to update upfront medical. They only update faster when they ask for MR. Because upfront is not they are asking for so only when they are working on your file they will update. I think right now they are slow because of the pandemic.. keep patient . You will get your results soon.. good luck..

owen_1989

Dec 28, 2020
less than 5 days.... Has your immigration test submitted to IRCC?.... The doctor submitted my test result on Dec 22 and it got updated on Dec 25...

Reactions: manku_patel