+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

MauroInCanada

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
Hey guys, another news to share..
as per my yerterday's port, I got and email reply from IRCC PR PORTAL with my log in credentials, I have uploaded my photo and address there and will wait for them to approve it (thinking it will be quick as they replied the next day;;; even being saturday), then I will be able to download eCOPR and my PR card will arrive in one week as per their timeline.. This whole new portal seems so much insteresting, I think it was worth waiting 20 days after DM .. I will keep u guys posted for any new updates,, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WHOSE WAITING, I KNOW ITS TOUGH WAITING BUT IT FEELS SO MUCH BETTER ONCE U RECEIVE IT.
Congraz Friend ! My timeline looks like only 2 days behind yours... hope get good news soon.

Last edited:

Goga86

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney->Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
04-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
Med's Done....
27-02-2020
Interview........
29-10-2020

bigpineapple

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
Update on my end - got my picture taken yesterday, sent to Saskatoon PR card office, waiting for them to advise the next instruction of things to be done. I am not sure if I need to still do the landing process or is skipped automatically due to Covid situation. And not sure if they are sending me a card right away or when they will do it.

toronto849

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Hi,

Seems we have similar situations. When you click inside, under medical request does it say they didn't receive it?

I guessing it is because they haven't linked the upfront medical with the MR request.
I was not able to log in GCkey so I called IRCC, they told me that my medical is passed today.
And i think it said medical didn't received because it is set at 30 days time period automatically.

Reactions: jeje1788