+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Anyone who got their upfront medical done on or after 19th October 2020 got medical passed in gckey or ecas ?
Or anyone who got MR on or after 9th November got medical approved?

Reactions: singh.ca2123

bigpineapple

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
What kind of WP you applied?
this is the info I went with. Hope this helps everyone in need.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/exemption-codes/federal-provincial-territorial-agreements-r204-lmia-exemption-code-t13.html

scroll down on the page to the bottom

Foreign workers nominated by a province or territory:
A person who has a valid nomination from a province or territory for permanent residence and is employed or has a job offer from an employer based in that province may be issued a work permit without requiring an LMIA.

In order for this provision to be applied, the application for the work permit must include the following:

• the offer of employment and proof the employer has paid the employer compliance fee
  • a copy of the nomination letter from the provincial or territorial government that confirms that the foreign national has been nominated for permanent residence by the province (if the nomination is expired, a copy of the acknowledgement letter confirming that IRCC received the permanent residence application while the nomination was still valid)
  • a statement from the province that it has determined that all factors required for the issuance of a work permit under paragraph R204(c) as per its agreement with Canada have been met, identifying the occupation and employer information. The required factors include
    • that the nominated individual is urgently required by the provincial-based employer who has made the foreign national a job offer in that province or territory (it should be noted that self-employed persons are therefore not eligible for this type of work permit, given the lack of employer-employee relationship)
    • that the job offer is genuine and the job offer will create economic benefits or opportunities
    • that the employment is not part-time or seasonal
    • that the wages and working conditions of the employment would be sufficient to attract and retain Canadian citizens
Applications that do not include the requested information will be refused. People whose nominations have expired, but who submitted an application for permanent residence before the expiry date of the nomination and are waiting for their acknowledgement of receipt of the permanent residence application letter from IRCC should

• delay their application for a work permit under this provision until they obtain the acknowledgement of receipt
  • seek an extension of their certificate to the nominating jurisdiction
  • obtain an LMIA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure you provide all the info above. it is not complicated. If you already have the provincial nomination, your work has to register your job in the IRCC portal and pay for employer complaince fee. $230. Print off the credit card payment receipt with the "order number" that is the proof of payment.
My work permit took about 4 months from when I applied to when it was approved. (August - late Nov). Your provincial nomination should provide the letter proving the third point above.

I just applied by myself. If anyone has any questions about this process please feel free to ask me. I'll try my best to help with info that I know of.

Reactions: manku_patel

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
AOR 31 july 19
Mr 2 nov
Medical given 6nov sent by clinic 16 nov.

Do I need to upload anything from my side?
Yes you should submit the e medical sheet doctor gave you through webform and send to cic from your side . It’s not mandatory but it’s doesn’t harm anything and you are safe too . Note passing medical exam will take around 1-1.5 months.

Reactions: MalayMistry