+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yes, I did. Here is my timeline:

Received: July 8 2020
AOR: July 30 2019
Medical Request: September 30, 2020
Medical passed: November 13, 2020
Progress: 87% 11 weeks
You can apply for BOWP if you don’t have any employer restrictions on your nomination certificate. Not sure what you are asking about spousal work permit?

AlexisOleksii

Star Member
May 22, 2019
You can apply for BOWP if you don’t have any employer restrictions on your nomination certificate. Not sure what you are asking about spousal work permit?
I have employer restriction. But I have applied for another WP in purpose to stay in Canada while no DM on my PR, which is open. It has extended my current to 4 months per mail from IRCC.

P.S. I'm saying that it is spousal WP because my motivation to get this WP based on my spouse's WP which is open.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have employer restriction. But I have applied for another WP in purpose to stay in Canada while no DM on my PR, which is open. It has extended my current to 4 months per mail from IRCC.

P.S. I'm saying that it is spousal WP because my motivation to get this WP based on my spouse's WP which is open.
You are not eligible for open work permit. You have to apply for closed work permit as you are not eligible. I think your pr application should be done before there is any decision on your work permit.

AlexisOleksii

Star Member
May 22, 2019
You are not eligible for open work permit. You have to apply for closed work permit as you are not eligible. I think your pr application should be done before there is any decision on your work permit.
But why do I not eligible? I have given all the required responses on my new application that I have nomination, applied for PR ect, ect...
Is it written somewhere that those who have once applied for closed WP using their nominee certificate are not eligible to apply for any other after it finishes?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
But why do I not eligible? I have given all the required responses on my new application that I have nomination, applied for PR ect, ect...
Is it written somewhere that those who have once applied for closed WP using their nominee certificate are not eligible to apply for any other after it finishes?
If you have employer restrictions on your nomination you are not eligible for open work permit.
If you applied for the Provincial Nominee Program on paper
Who can apply
To be eligible for a BOWP, you must:

• live in Canada (Quebec not included)
  • have a valid work permit that expires in 4 months or less
  • be the principal applicant on your permanent residence application
  • be approved in principle for permanent residence
  • have no employment restrictions as a condition of your nomination
Supporting documents
When you submit your BOWP application, include:

• the supporting documents listed in the document checklist
  • a copy of your nomination letter
  • a copy of your acknowledgment of receipt letter
    • we send you this letter after we check that your permanent residence application is approved in principle

AlexisOleksii

Star Member
May 22, 2019
If you have employer restrictions on your nomination you are not eligible for open work permit.
If you applied for the Provincial Nominee Program on paper
Who can apply
To be eligible for a BOWP, you must:

• live in Canada (Quebec not included)
  • have a valid work permit that expires in 4 months or less
  • be the principal applicant on your permanent residence application
  • be approved in principle for permanent residence
  • have no employment restrictions as a condition of your nomination
Supporting documents
When you submit your BOWP application, include:

• the supporting documents listed in the document checklist
  • a copy of your nomination letter
  • a copy of your acknowledgment of receipt letter
    • we send you this letter after we check that your permanent residence application is approved in principle
That is for those who use nominee certificate for their WPs. My WP which I obtained for nomination has finished, so I just applied for another one without nominee certificate. I think this restriction is not applied anymore. However, I will use the results for my new application to update this dialog in the future, hope someone find this case interesting.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
That is for those who use nominee certificate for their WPs. My WP which I obtained for nomination has finished, so I just applied for another one without nominee certificate. I think this restriction is not applied anymore. However, I will use the results for my new application to update this dialog in the future, hope someone find this case interesting.
As I already said your pr application will get approved before you get any decision on your work permit . Good luck bro .

apu27

Jul 5, 2020
Hello,
I need suggest, i did medical on upfront on 31 july 2020, still its not conform. I talk to doctor he submit ircc on 11 aug 2020. Then, i did webform, request on 1 nov that i did upfront its not conform they reply me, information on file and can confirm that your medical exam was not received by the responsible office yet.
23 nov, i got mr. i seriously do not idea. What i do? I call ircc they say, please request webform.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello,
I need suggest, i did medical on upfront on 31 july 2020, still its not conform. I talk to doctor he submit ircc on 11 aug 2020. Then, i did webform, request on 1 nov that i did upfront its not conform they reply me, information on file and can confirm that your medical exam was not received by the responsible office yet.
23 nov, i got mr. i seriously do not idea. What i do? I call ircc they say, please request webform.
You should send the sheet doctor gave you when you done your medical exam. Attach the through webform and send to cic . Also you question is not clear. Did you contact the doctor who done your medical?

apu27

Jul 5, 2020
You should send the sheet doctor gave you when you done your medical exam. Attach the through webform and send to cic . Also you question is not clear. Did you contact the doctor who done your medical?
Thanks for suggest,
Yes i contact the doctor , he conform me, he submitted my medical to ircc