+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Ishansimran

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Could anyone please advise how much time they are taking to reply back a webform. I have sent my upfront medical emedical sheet via webform on 08/11/2020 but still have not received any email from IRCC that they have received my document or not.
I also sent on 19th Nov
Still did not get anything.
Your timeline please

longtimenosee

Nov 23, 2020
Hi everyone! I have an urgent question. I got my PR 6 months ago and was Ontario PNP applicant, now due to Covid 19 my company business does not create much revenue and my boss wants to decrease my wage to not get a massive layoff. So should I inform to PNP there was a change when I already got PR? Thanks a lot

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone! I have an urgent question. I got my PR 6 months ago and was Ontario PNP applicant, now due to Covid 19 my company business does not create much revenue and my boss wants to decrease my wage to not get a massive layoff. So should I inform to PNP there was a change when I already got PR? Thanks a lot
If you are pr, you are free bird . You don’t have to do anything. You can work wherever you want or wherever you want to move. No need to inform anyone.

Scolfeild

Nov 24, 2020
Urgent query
Did an upfront medical 6 oct and submitted it 16 oct got a confirmation for the same on 27 oct but got a medical request today
Don't know what to do next ?