+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Prmuv

Nov 21, 2020
Hello has anyone done another medical exam after completing the upfront exam then got MR?

The Ircc agent told me to wait but it's been so long. 37days after the upfront medicals
With the MR I wanna complete another one coz it's faster now
but when I called the ircc agent not recommended said I could do that but may cause confusion.

Any opinion is appreciated!!
Thx! So stressful these days
Hey i have same situation
I did my upfront on 13th october and gor mr on 21st october
No update from cic about medical
It's been almost 40 dys now
Let me know when you pass your medical

Reactions: jeje1788

newbrunswickmylove

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hello folks,
I have 1 question. I got copr letter on 13 nov. On 14 nov, my ecas status was complete but till now my gckey has not change. Grateful if you can tell me the time it takes to get the update on gckey?
Thank you

xiaotaozi0513

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Anyone knows what will happen after copr? What we need to do? How long it will take to get PR card? And also how to update the SIN number? I need new SIN number to apply mortgage. I wonder how long it will take. Much appreciated!

Reactions: manku_patel

jacktran

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
hey guy, I have a question: In my gcms it said:
APPLICATION: 7
Field name: Status
Action Updated
Old value: Not started
New value: Passed
I wonder what :"status passed" mean? Please give me your advice, many thanks

Prabal

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
PEI
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
17-05-2019
AOR Received.
21-06-2019
Med's Request
04-11-2019
Med's Done....
21-11-2019
Anyone knows what will happen after copr? What we need to do? How long it will take to get PR card? And also how to update the SIN number? I need new SIN number to apply mortgage. I wonder how long it will take. Much appreciated!
You will just need to take copy of COPR to service canada and they update your SIN. It will be done right away.