+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

User2896

May 9, 2019
What can I expect for timing?

AOR: May 15h 2019
Came to Canada in July 2019 on PNP work visa.
MR: October 29th 2019, completed immediately.
Additional information required Nov 29th 2019, acknowledged receipt within one week

No communication since.

Progress bar says 96% complete with estimated completion date in Mid December. Is this likely? Or has COVID changed all that?

Thank you
Anyone with any thoughts?

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Hi, My AOR is July 23 2019 BCPNP and my medical passed on Nov 6, 2020.
Is there anyone who knows approximately at least how long it takes from MP to DM and from DM to CoPR these days?

Many thanks!!

Reactions: manku_patel

mamong

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Anyone with any thoughts?
My sense from reading folks' timelines is that unfortunately the timeline is not accurate for a specific application - but it can go either way - either early but possibly (unfortunately) later too. I'm not sure if the progress bar is just an average / general for all applications but doesn't help predict when one will get DM / COPR etc.?

Gur5904

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
actually i did not call them yet for copr , should i call them ?
Received call from ircc on 23rd october , they asked few questions about job,work,study,last entry to canada.
After that no update.
Same here bro buy i got call first week of November same questions as urs no update after that. Let me know if u call them.

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
AR:- August 12th,2020.
AOR:- Still waiting

How can I know that my paper application is received by Sydney, Nova Scotia office? It's been 3 monthe since the application is received and everytime when I give them a call, they do tell me that my file has not been updated in system.

Expert please throw your light here. Worrying a lot. Please and thank you.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
AR:- August 12th,2020.
AOR:- Still waiting

How can I know that my paper application is received by Sydney, Nova Scotia office? It's been 3 monthe since the application is received and everytime when I give them a call, they do tell me that my file has not been updated in system.

Expert please throw your light here. Worrying a lot. Please and thank you.
AOR time is 6 months now . No one can tell anything because everyone is waiting like you. You can call them and ask them temporary file number with help of uci and receipt number.

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
AOR time is 6 months now . No one can tell anything because everyone is waiting like you. You can call them and ask them temporary file number with help of uci and receipt number.
I did call them to get temporary file number with the help of UCI number. They said it is not updated in the system yet. That is why I was worrying.