+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Oinpcandidate

Oct 14, 2020
I would like to inquire about Language Proficiency Requirement. I have received nomination from Ontario under International Students Stream - Noc O. Do i need to provide IELTS score or no ?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I would like to inquire about Language Proficiency Requirement. I have received nomination from Ontario under International Students Stream - Noc O. Do i need to provide IELTS score or no ?
No you don’t need Ielts for noc O,A and B but there is no risk if you provide one . Also it depends on the nomination too . It should mentioned in email your got from province when they nominated you.

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
BC PNP Inland

AR: August 12th, 2020
AOR: Waiting still
Should I go with upfront medical without getting AOR? If yes, how can I notify to IRCC about my upfront Medical?

canimhe

Oct 15, 2020
BC PNP Inland

AR: August 12th, 2020
AOR: Waiting still
Should I go with upfront medical without getting AOR? If yes, how can I notify to IRCC about my upfront Medical?
Don't do upfront until you didn't get PAL (Pre-arrival letter). Too early. Here is a little help for your 2nd question:

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Thank you. I did call to CIC and they said my application is not in system so that they can't provide me any information. I heard I could get temporary file number even it was not there too. I don't know. I asked them did they receive my paper application? The answer was we can't tell you untill it arrives in system. What should I do?

charles1000

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Thank you. I did call to CIC and they said my application is not in system so that they can't provide me any information. I heard I could get temporary file number even it was not there too. I don't know. I asked them did they receive my paper application? The answer was we can't tell you untill it arrives in system. What should I do?
According to what I'm understanding, this time around they are busy in finalizing the previous applications. May be they're hust holding off for the new applications. They've already received yours, once the backlog of last 2 years is gone, probably then they'll check yours in detail and provide you with an application number once verifying all the docs. To be precise, AOR can take upto 3 months or more from the date they receive your application

Reactions: Hopeful boy

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
According to what I'm understanding, this time around they are busy in finalizing the previous applications. May be they're hust holding off for the new applications. They've already received yours, once the backlog of last 2 years is gone, probably then they'll check yours in detail and provide you with an application number once verifying all the docs. To be precise, AOR can take upto 3 months or more from the date they receive your application
Thanks

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
My 3 months have already been passed though since they received my application. As per I heard based on the other threads, they can do provide a temporary file number. The agent said, my file has not been updated with the system yet.