+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
What is CMAU ? and how long does it take from there generally? Please and thank you
Read about it :
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/refusals-inadmissibility/excessive-demand-on-health-social-services.html

I didn't hear anyone who didn't wait long.
I know people that their cases moved to CMAU from November 2019 and still waiting..

You may also ask the clinic that you did the medicals if they marked your medical as an excessive demand.

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Can someone clarify....so I was a student in canada 2018 to 2020 but did part time jobs while in school. I have only put studying in my personal history and not included the jobs in same period. Is this okay?

charles1000

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Ok guys, i have a question. My friend missed a call from an UNKNOWN CALLER and his medical just got approved today. Was this call from the CIC for the virtual landing? If yes and if he missed it, will they call again? Anyone in this forum has experienced this so far or no?

Also I never knew that they call you for landing. Is it like they call everyone or only a few ppl, how do they chose whom to call and whom not to? Or is it only for outland applicants and not the inlands'.
Thanks

lebrongames

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
quick question, how did you guys see the ghost update? by email or something? there is once I log into my account and I saw application/profile updated and after 30 mins it changes back to submit, is that a ghost update?

Last edited:

vietpimp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
quick question, how did you guys see the ghost update? by email or something? there is once I log into my account and I saw profile updated and after 30 mins it changes back to submit, is that a ghost update?
No, there is no email or anything for ghost update. You just check your GCKey and if your application status shows "application/profile updated" but when you click on it to go into more details, there is nothing new or changed and when you go back to the application page, your status changes back to "submitted". This is how Ghost Update works so just try to check your GCKey everyday.

lebrongames

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
No, there is no email or anything for ghost update. You just check your GCKey and if your application status shows "application/profile updated" but when you click on it to go into more details, there is nothing new or changed and when you go back to the application page, your status changes back to "submitted". This is how Ghost Update works so just try to check your GCKey everyday.
thank you and I see it once like 3 weeks ago, but nothing changed and that was before I sent the upfront Med

Reactions: manku_patel

Peters111

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hello everyone anyone in here applied online to change there SIN can you reel me how longer before you receive the new one