+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hi everyone thanks for the information and the encouragement that was share here just want to post my timeline.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • October 30, 2020 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • October 27, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • December 17, 2019 Your background check was completed.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • October 30, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Congratulation buddy

Richie4real

Aug 13, 2020
I just saw somebody tweeted on ircc that can we do upfront and then ircc replied no and also said to wait:(
I did upfront medical before I got my provincial nomination . I got my provincial nomination on the 27th nov 2019 and submitted my pr application the following day. I got my copr over a month ago and I received my pr card 2days ago.
My point is doing upfront medical wont hurt your application.

Reactions: Lana2017

Peters111

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
I did upfront medical before I got my provincial nomination . I got my provincial nomination on the 27th nov 2019 and submitted my pr application the following day. I got my copr over a month ago and I received my pr card 2days ago.
It actually help mine big time my security check was done last December and after that nothing until I did up front..

Peters111

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
How long after CoPR did you receive your pr card

Aman86sinp

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Hi everyone today my gc key account updated. Only change I see they are reviewing medical result I provided through web form 3 weeks before. Aor july 2019 hoping to get good news soon....
Hlo guys I m confused I got medical request this morning but I already send them upfront medical 3 weeks before . What to do now????

charles1000

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Hey guys, can we expect any medical pass or DMs on the weekend also or normally its only Monday- Friday. I did upfront medical on 29th Sept, doctor confirmed he sent it on 8th Oct. i got a MR on 21st Oct, sent a webform again on 23rd Oct. Yesterday i got an email telling me that they've received my medical information. When can I expect