+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

xelance

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Thanks.
Just to understand how it works.
The process for the pr is based on the PNP but they'll re-check if you are still working there?

Obviously, with an employer-specific work permit, you can't work in other companies but I have a small web agency with a couple of colleagues (because my old lawyer said that you can do work by yourself with this kind of permit).

So ok, if I change company I have to contact them to change the permit but if I don't work in any company at all (because I can just work only by myself for a year, it's not ideal but I can survive) this will affect the pr?
PNP allows you to change your workplace, but it's a long process. Your next company has to be willing to take over your process. And you have to wait until PNP issue you a new work permit. Which is take 3 months around

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
You will get a good news soon. I passed my medical on october 19th and i got COPR yesterday.
Congratulation buddy
I passed medical exam last oct 01st it was the last update like you but nothing after that what's your timeline bro

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2020
Hi, Could anyone please share how long after receiving the COPR number did they receive the COPR letter? Also do you get it on the account or by email? Much appreciated.

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hi everybody i tried to get Ecas account and i filled correctly the informations needed with UCI number but no chance everytime said try again i tried with application number the same issue could you please help me out how can i contact ircc to fix this online

Reactions: manku_patel

Peters111

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hi everybody i tried to get Ecas account and i filled correctly the informations needed with UCI number but no chance everytime said try again i tried with application number the same issue could you please help me out how can i contact ircc to fix this online
Wont work with uci have to use your case number / application number

joekao222

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
Hello all,

MR received Oct 29.

However, I submitted my upfront medical on Oct 18th. I received an email on Oct 23rd saying my upfront medical tracking sheet was received.

So what should I do now, should I just wait for an update? Has anyone had the same issue, please let me know. What should I do with this MR.

Many thanks.

Peters111

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hello all,

MR received Oct 29.

However, I submitted my upfront medical on Oct 18th. I received an email on Oct 23rd saying my upfront medical tracking sheet was received.

So what should I do now, should I just wait for an update? Has anyone had the same issue, please let me know. What should I do with this MR.

Many thanks.
I was in the same situation. Their say resubmit a webform and wait don’t worry I resubmitted mine same day approve

joekao222

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
I was in the same situation. Their say resubmit a webform and wait don’t worry I resubmitted mine same day approve
Hi, thanks for your quick reply!

Could you explain to me what you did? So just resubmit a webform with the medical tracking sheet that I have and explain to them I received an MR? And just ignore the MR (IMM1017) that they sent me?

Peters111

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hi, thanks for your quick reply!

Could you explain to me what you did? So just resubmit a webform with the medical tracking sheet that I have and explain to them I received an MR? And just ignore the MR (IMM1017) that they sent me?
Submitted all documents again plus the MR from and that’s it..

monicallll

Jun 13, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have a question.
I am applying through the paper base and EE at the same time. I already did my medical for EE but just received medical request from the paper based one. Can I just use my EE medical to apply for the paper based one? will they reject one my mine if they find out that i am also applying through anther stream?

Thanks