+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Anyone who received MR this month got a passed update ?

charles1000

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
And is it necessary to write UCI on e medical sheet bcoz on my e medical sheet for identification i gave them drivers license only there was no column for UCI
Thanku
Because web form automatically direct your document to ur file so there's no need to write anything on it.

Mandeep123455

Jan 22, 2020
Hello
I did upfront medical on oct 7 and yesterday I got confirmation email they they forwarded the document to the case officer , today I got medical request
Anyone know what’s gonna happen

Jazz007

Mar 13, 2020
Hello
I did upfront medical on oct 7 and yesterday I got confirmation email they they forwarded the document to the case officer , today I got medical request
What is your Aor ?
I guess try to call them or send your e medical again via webform explaining that you already did medical

charles1000

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Hello
Nothing to worry about in this situation. Every one in this thread is having the same. Two things to do
- submit a web form including ur e-medical
- if u sent a web form already, call them as well just to inform them that this is wht it is

Mandeep123455

Jan 22, 2020
Nothing to worry about in this situation. Every one in this thread is having the same. Two things to do
- submit a web form including ur e-medical
- if u sent a web form already, call them as well just to inform them that this is wht it is
I think my lawyer said he will do that tomorrow

Brigantina

Oct 1, 2020
Guys i have a question (i don't know if it's the right topic).

Apparently my company is moving to another location to save money (another gift from the covid situation).
At the beginning of the next year (January I think) they'll move outside the Vancouver area, definitely too far for me.
I'm not going to leave my house (or Vancouver in general). But obviously there's the little problem that the PR will take more time than January (i applied with the paper application this summer, so i think i'll have to wait the end of the next year).

So the PR is obviously related to the PNP (that is related to my job in this company). My question is, if i leave this job a few months before the response, they'll check and refuse the PR? Or the PNP itself is a valid document for the pr regardless if you're working there or not?

I mean, i think i already know the response (probably i can't) but as you can see it's a strange situation, i obviously want to stay in vancouver and i can even stay a few months without working rather than change city, house and practically my whole life.
What do you think?
If you find a new job offer from another employer, your province will update your nomination and new WP. You just let IRCC know about employer change and PR application process will go as usual.

Mandeep123455

Jan 22, 2020
Dont worry, i know about 10 people with exact same timeline as us and they're going thru the same thing, even i did my upfronnt medical on 29th sept and i got MR on 21 oct
I hope everytring goes well, but how come we apply in June 2019 and still didn’t get pr
And some of the people who applied later than us already got pr

Reactions: Brigantina