+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Harrii

Star Member
Oct 17, 2020
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Some ppl see CoPR number after gc key application status changed to APPROVED

What’s your status of GC key application SUBMITTED or APPROVED ?
Its showing in progress

Jazz007

Mar 13, 2020
Finally got MR yesterday (Oct. 21, 2020)!

Timeline (in-land):
AR – June 20, 2019
AOR – July. 17, 2019
PAL – Dec. 14, 2019
MR – Oct. 21, 2020

But I'm confused - because I'm still looking for work (IRCC knows that I lost my job because of COVID). Does this MR mean IRCC is moving forward with my application and I won't get refused on the basis of my job status (i.e. even if they ask for employment offers etc. I won't be able to produce them?)

Or do folks think IRCC hasn't even gotten to that part of my file yet and just moving along with MR - and if I'm not able to find a job by the time they are ready to make a decision, then I'll still get refused even when Medical passed?

Just not sure if this MR is good news or not in my case (lost my job where I had a closed work permit with). Would appreciate folks' thought
Are u inland with no dependents I mean like single applicant

@ditya009

Oct 20, 2020
I have got pnp nomination certificate 2019 (masters graduate stream) where I found a mistake in my submitted application ie what type of work permit were you issued -instead of post graduation wrk permint I mentioned “wrk permit supportd by labour market” but i have uploaded all the documents though . I have also applied paperbased pr application where i mentioned correctly still should I inform them ??? I am still waiting for medical requests