+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Benvictoria

Jul 2, 2019
I can see most of us are doing upfront medical right now.. June.. July.. August.. September..October 2019..or anyone who is waiting for MR or just Did MR . we can make a whats app group for all the updates..
Still decide to wait for medical request.

AOR: July 26

mamong

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
What document employer will give you to apply for a close work permit after paying the fee?
Sorry for the late reply cafpr. Actually I had an immigration consultant that took my employer and I through the process so I don't know / remember all the details. I know I needed to fill out Application to Change Conditions or Extend Your Stay in Canada and in the box where it says "Offer of Employment (LMIA Exempt) No." - that's the number my employer gave me after they paid the fee and submitted the offer of employment via the Portal.

Here are some other links that might be helpful:
- Hiring a foreign worker
- Guide 5553 - Applying for a work permit inside Canada – extend, change conditions, initial and open work permits - online application

Reactions: cafpr

mamong

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
I'm in this boat since I was terminated from my job (because of COVID) but it's been hard finding a new job as I was on a closed work permit. Anyone else in the situation? Or knows other in this situation?

I haven't heard anything from BC PNP or IRCC though so I assume my application hasn't been put on hold but I still haven't received MR (AOR July 17, 2019; PAL Dec 2019, nothing since,,,)