+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

nav1993

Nov 15, 2019
They might need t4 information to check your working situation( to check whether you are full time there). If it is notice assessment, they want to check where you were living last year, also if you are working with low pay jobs, they need to know you both can independently support by yourselves.
but we never changed our address with CRA but we moved to another address, will it create any problem coz most people forget to change the addresses and continue filing taxes

jeffery noma

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
but we never changed our address with CRA but we moved to another address, will it create any problem coz most people forget to change the addresses and continue filing taxes
I don’t think address is a problem, as many people they put mailing address on it not the resident address, as long as in the same province, it will be fine.

dday2019

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
AR:- July 2019
AOR:- August 2019
Got married feb,2020
Attach my husband file May,2020 through web form.
But no updation yet in my profile
No medical request
File completed 74%.
Is we need to go for upfront medical or not yet. what we need to do please reply me. Sk province thanks
My AOR is September 2019 and I did Upfront Medical yesterday hoping they will update it in 2 weeks. I would suggest consulting with a professional as sometime if you do Upfront and Visa Officer send you MR, it will create 2 IME numbers which might create confusion.

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
My AOR is September 2019 and I did Upfront Medical yesterday hoping they will update it in 2 weeks. I would suggest consulting with a professional as sometime if you do Upfront and Visa Officer send you MR, it will create 2 IME numbers which might create confusion.
Hi buddy you didn't answer to my question

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hello Radi,
I think I did. My AOR was Sep 11 and I am inland OINP. Is there anything I missed?
You said what about you and i explained my situation about medical passed and i'm inland applicant but actually i'm outland for vacation so i just want your opinion in this situation

claudiah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hey guys why would ircc ask CRA notice of assessment for me and my spouse??
Can someone please help, if someone have the same experience please reply
Probably they want more proof of your marital status. They want to see if you filed your taxes together?

dday2019

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
You said what about you and i explained my situation about medical passed and i'm inland applicant but actually i'm outland for vacation so i just want your opinion in this situation
Oh I might have missed that. So, I don't think you need to worry, you'll be getting Copr very soon since your Medical passed. I saw a another user in this Forum who was November AOR and got Copr as her Upfront medical was passed. How much time it take to update Medical on MY ACCOUNT after Doctor submit it? I did my medical yesterday and Doctor informed me that they will take 2 weeks to upload it

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
I
Oh I might have missed that. So, I don't think you need to worry, you'll be getting Copr very soon since your Medical passed. I saw a another user in this Forum who was November AOR and got Copr as her Upfront medical was passed. How much time it take to update Medical on MY ACCOUNT after Doctor submit it? I did my medical yesterday and Doctor informed me that they will take 2 weeks to upload it
I think so , hopefully we get dm so soon