+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

SJS23

Jul 28, 2020
Hi guys! I just want to share that my profile was updated today saying that my application is approved! thank God! the long wait is over.

My document status was updated with a COPR expiring on 11/11/20, waiting for the official email for the next steps.

Just hang in there! no need to stress over waiting because it will eventually come. There were no updates on my application since November 2019 and suddenly, the approval.

God bless us all!

newbrunswickmylove

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi all,
I don't want to be pessimist but honestly pretoria visa office are the worst immigration office outside canada. I've known people whose processing time ended since feb 2020 and are still waiting for copr. We reached 97% , and we're still waiting for an update for upfront medical sent on July 28.

Reactions: Zeekeem

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
Hi guys! I just want to share that my profile was updated today saying that my application is approved! thank God! the long wait is over.

My document status was updated with a COPR expiring on 11/11/20, waiting for the official email for the next steps.

Just hang in there! no need to stress over waiting because it will eventually come. There were no updates on my application since November 2019 and suddenly, the approval.

God bless us all!
you got DM?

Snowflakes17

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015

God bless us all!
Congratulations!
May you please share your timeline with us.
Thank you.

Reactions: H.R.A

rafaelbandim

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020

God bless us all!
Congrats!

H.R.A

Jul 17, 2020

God bless us all!
Hi there and congratulation on your PR approval.

Could you share what was the percentage shown on your GCkey timeline the day you got approved, please? Mine is 79 percent now. AR June 10.AOR July 18th. Medical approved Nov 2019.