+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Jrr_227

Dec 25, 2019
Hello everyone,

I called CIC the other day and they mentioned that my security check hasnt been started yet.

See my timeline below

1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 5, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 22, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on May 22, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on September 25, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on November 8, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Reactions: dandandragon

AlexisOleksii

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hi, Can anybody clarify on this scenario?
In my case I am single and submitting application myself. So, I am not sure if I have to tick check box on the Document Checklist Form and include those forms that doesn't apply to me (Additional Dependents, Use of Representative, Children Information) with my application package?
Also, what additional documents are recommended? I have planned to add POF, Educational, Immigration DOC issued by IRCC.
Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
I also did all things myself. Just created word tables for all additional documents that were to big to put in cic forms. Just made references what is where. I do not think that this applications are checked by robots.

Reactions: manku_patel

Sylsyl

Jul 28, 2020
Hello everyone,

I called CIC the other day and they mentioned that my security check hasnt been started yet.

See my timeline below

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 22, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on September 25, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. We sent you correspondence on November 8, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Hello, I submitted on June 14,2019. I got PAL on Dec 18, 2019. Until now, I did not get any update yet, even medical request. I am just wondering if your timeline shows exactly like you mentioned above? Because it just shows “your application is in process now” in my profile. Thank you for your response.

vk970305

Feb 20, 2020
Hi guys
I applied for bowp Inside canada
I uploaded the letter of explanation, AOR and Pnp nomination
I also uploaded the schedule 1 IMM 5257b Temporary visa made outside canada in optional documents
But my friend is saying we don’t need to provide this document.
is there gonna be any negative consequences on my application due to this regarding the approval of my WP?
Thanks in advance

danlb34

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Hi guys
I applied for bowp Inside canada
I uploaded the letter of explanation, AOR and Pnp nomination
I also uploaded the schedule 1 IMM 5257b Temporary visa made outside canada in optional documents
But my friend is saying we don’t need to provide this document.
is there gonna be any negative consequences on my application due to this regarding the approval of my WP?
Thanks in advance
No. There shouldn't be a trouble. I believe you also would need to have a photocopy of your work permit that is about to expire (in case u didn't attached it, you can send it through web form and ask to that be uploaded into your Bowp application).

Navi1221

Aug 29, 2020
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-04-2019
AOR Received.
22-05-2019
Hello everyone,

See my timeline below

Hey Buddy i got the exact dates same as your timeline. AOR 22 may 2019. Hope to hear good news pretty soon.

Oct 3, 2018
Hello everyone,

See my timeline below

Hi
I have a very close timeline. Same result. Security hasn’t started yet.

Reactions: Navi1221

vk970305

Feb 20, 2020
No. There shouldn't be a trouble. I believe you also would need to have a photocopy of your work permit that is about to expire (in case u didn't attached it, you can send it through web form and ask to that be uploaded into your Bowp application).
Thanks for your response
I uploaded my AOR and PNP nomination certificate
I think that is enough
Because I read at CIC website that we need this 2 document to attach in client information

Reactions: manku_patel

RamanManraj

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Hello everyone,

See my timeline below

Are u received copr or not?