+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

AK114

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Just a Pre Arrival Services what to do in first 2 weeks after landing and in first 2 months how to apply for SIN,health card,bank account and renting a place and basic info about all the provinces
Oh, then you will probably get COPR very soon. Keep an eye on your phone calls.

gurvinder7474

Mar 31, 2020
Hi everyone,

I posted in another thread but wanted to share here too that I received COPR yesterday since you have been so helpful to me in the past.
My timeline is in my signature, AINP inland, processing office was Sydney, NS.
Hi is there any other site where u have updated the same thing can u tell us that site too

claudiah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hope for the best ! it will arrive eventually the question is when..
I did upfront just in case of a rise of covid 19 cases and everything will get closed again.
Hey Eithen, what did you bring to the doctor? Did you download the IMM 1017E form? Or anything else needed? Also after the exam did they submit it directly through emedical to immigration or did you upload it in your online?

s_tondon

Mar 19, 2020
Hi, Can anybody clarify on this scenario?
In my case I am single and submitting application myself. So, I am not sure if I have to tick check box on the Document Checklist Form and include those forms that doesn't apply to me (Additional Dependents, Use of Representative, Children Information) with my application package?
Also, what additional documents are recommended? I have planned to add POF, Educational, Immigration DOC issued by IRCC.
Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Hi, Can anybody clarify on this scenario?
In my case I am single and submitting application myself. So, I am not sure if I have to tick check box on the Document Checklist Form and include those forms that doesn't apply to me (Additional Dependents, Use of Representative, Children Information) with my application package?
Also, what additional documents are recommended? I have planned to add POF, Educational, Immigration DOC issued by IRCC.
Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Dont tick check box if you are not submitting those docs. and no extra docs recommended. If they ask later then just provide them then.