+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

AlexisOleksii

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hi everyone, I got my GCMS notes recently. It says I passed Medical and my Criminality is in process, but my Eligibility is still 'Not Started'. I got my AOR over a year ago, any idea what this means?
As applicant who waits for any movements with my application for year and 2 months I would say it a very good sign. Something is happening!

Reactions: AK114

AlexisOleksii

Star Member
May 22, 2019
I passed medical exam for my work permit before applying PR. Before new year I had note in my cic account that I passed it for my PR application, then it disappeared.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I just saw that my due date was moved a month back today. It was October 23rd and now is November 23rd :(
Moved or not.. Still i think nothing will happen unless all March AR will get COPR\PR by October so that will be a sign that they will fulfill their timeline promise.
I'm starting to believe when someone said nothing will happen until 2021, Still i'm optimistic but who knows anything else except people that are working at IRCC only knows what's going to happen.

Reactions: Manpreet Dhillon123

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Guys,
Received GCMS notes on July 29.
Only weird thing i noticed that they changed my spouse's last name to her before marriage last name..
Should i send them a webform about it or just ignore it for now ?

bigpineapple

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
Then you are on the same stage as most June/July/aug applicants.

Sure EE maybe an option, but then you will have difficulties with biometrics as well.

BTW, I was thinking about EE as well, but after talking with multiple immigration lawyers I decided that better off just wait.
why did you decide to just wait ?

huhushow

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
wait for PR is Okay. but IRCC also don't give the WP extension. but they give the study permit. their processing time increase from 30 days to 96 days again. I already wait 4 months. maybe I should wait 2 more months to get WP?

bigpineapple

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
Even if I do EE, I cannot provide biometrics for now. Eventually I’m gonna get PR at the same time. Also I’m not rushing to. My status in Canada is still rather safe.
Good point. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/biometrics-exemption-temporary-residents.html
Side note they give temporary permits applicants exemption of Bio, permanent still have to give when it's resumed. Good luck to you, I am also waiting on my PNP but just applied for new work permit.

bernardy

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
Good point. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/biometrics-exemption-temporary-residents.html
Side note they give temporary permits applicants exemption of Bio, permanent still have to give when it's resumed. Good luck to you, I am also waiting on my PNP but just applied for new work permit.
On my GCMS notes it clearly said my biometrics is exempted. Not sure they'll ask me for it eventually. But for me having another EE application does no good other than keeping me busy. Using the time for work is a lot more meaningful.