+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
It’s Monday now, so many ee applicants receive their COPR today, and paper-based applicants receive none, what a joke!
Where do you see that ? I only see ppl saying they have nothing yet and they are just waiting from March.

usul

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Following and I would like to ask the following questions:

1. AR means application received?
2. I will apply PR through Paper submission. I am
Waiting for the police checks from the city I am
Living in. I will submit the application when I got the police checks.

So I would like to ask how long does it usually take to receive AOR? Would like to apply for BOWP.

Thank you very much.
I will be very appreciated for your answer.
Have a good day
Try to write them via web-form and ask about your application or call directly to IRCC.
GMCS notes are also advised

Fizzaeem

Jan 20, 2020
I just got a message from Singapore visa office that they received my application on March 10,2020...after that no news waiting for medical...July 2019 AoR

danlb34

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Following and I would like to ask the following questions:

1. AR means application received?
2. I will apply PR through Paper submission. I am
Waiting for the police checks from the city I am
Living in. I will submit the application when I got the police checks.

So I would like to ask how long does it usually take to receive AOR? Would like to apply for BOWP.

Thank you very much.
I will be very appreciated for your answer.
Have a good day
1 - Yes.
Before Covid-19, about 2 to 4 months (really depend of the time of the year, for example, in the end of the year it's usually slower).
If you gonna apply to BOWP, I advise to order GCMS notes after you get your AOR (or after 1 month of that, if possible) to check if you passed in the "Eligibility" criteria. I say that because I saw many people being refused even sending the AOR as support document (it seems more like a mistake, but they were told that they were not "Approved in Principle" or "First Stage Approved". The "Eligibility" criteria should cover it - more details about bowp in this link [also about "no employment restrictions criteria provincial nominees"] http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp )

Reactions: Please_Help