+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Mohit890

Dec 4, 2019
Hello,

We are inland applicants: My spouse had applied for AINP paper-based (with me as a dependent) in March 2019. We gave our medical exam 4 days after receiving the medical exam request from IRCC in September 2019. It has been over 8 months now and the status still says "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details". We haven't received any correspondence or status update from them since.

During this time (around November 2019) we successfully extended our temporary WPs using this upfront medical exam, where the status was shown as "you have passed the medical exam".

My concern is why has it taken so long for IRCC to update our medical status in the PR application file? We had contacted them for an update in February but no response yet. Is anything missing or did panel physician misplace our documents? It doesn't make sense because our TRV applications were successful using this medical exam.

Any advice/information from your guys would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Here's our full PR status as of today:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Sincerely,
Mohit
Hi all,

I wanted to provide an update on my file. I had contacted IRCC via the webform, they replied to me saying that they received my medicals but they have only received 4 out of 5 medicals from my spouse. But we gave all the exams back in September 2019. So then we went to the medical center and found out that there was a glitch in the hospital submission system and the uploading of one test remained incomplete. They said they will take care of it today and send a confirmation email to us.
I can't imagine the mess it would have created if we hadn't contacted the IRCC. I am still concerned about our application. My question is how do IRCC and medical centers operate and communicate with each other - and who should I file a complaint against when my PR gets refused due to their fault? After spending nearly $1000 (for two people) on just the medicals, it completely baffles me how there is a lack of regard for the applicant's time, money, and effort.

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
Same bro everything done execpt security'AR April
Hi
I have a same timeline as you , AR April 2019 waiting for DM .
If I understood all of you IRCC doesn’t work on 2019 application because of the COVID 19 . What about the 2018 applicants ?? Do you think all 2018 applicants got PPR Now ?
It’s can be interesting to have the timeline from 2018 applicants.
Thank you

bioGio

Apr 17, 2020
hi guys my timeline is 2019 March 18 AR. may 07 AOR. 9 30 MR.
any info about when paper PNP will restart? thanks guys!