+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
you guys know what is different between ASSESSMENTS (very top of the GCMS notes) and ONLINE CASE STATUS (very bottom of the GCMS notes)?
I have same question. My app passed eligibility at CIO. Someone told me it will be reverted back to not started when it reached LVO. I got my note last month and says appears to meet eligibility decision.

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
My Application is sleeping:(

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Guys,
My lawyer is against it but i'm tired of waiting lol..
Thinking of doing upfront medicals if i will not receive request by the end of June.
Anything special i need to do or prepare something?
Thanks in advance.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I am hesitating to do it, thinking they may send MR at the same time. Not to make any confusion because we already waited this long.
Tomorrow N.S will reopen but i'm not sure if the officers will go back working on paper based applications..
So frustrating that they don't say anything..For some ppl they put a hold on their life and it's terrible....

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I am hesitating to do it, thinking they may send MR at the same time. Not to make any confusion because we already waited this long.
Also i didn't see on the IRCC website saying not do to upfront medicals.. Only on sponsorship applications
So confusing..

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
You can do it upfront. I don't like to do it because of medical expiry and other technical difficulties ppl sometimes faces..
I'm already waiting 1 year so worst case they will extend it.
But which technical difficulties i can experience ?

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Sometime ppl complain here , they send it , not reached them yet, not updated yet...etc. What i understand about how they pick our files are batch basis like based on the month or year we applied because all our files are waiting in a queue.

They don't pick files based on who completed all requirements. So in my opinion, Upfront medical does not speed up the application.

If you see mostly, they send MR to all ppl applied in a particular month or send PPR to all ppl whose AOR is closely to a particular month. What is the pointing of doing it upfront assuming that it would speed up our application. I am specially talking about Sydney and Ottawa office where they have thousands of applications. Not other small visa offices. My file is still in Sydney.
Thank you for the info
I will think about it by the end of the month
I'm more worried of 2nd wave and the clinics will close again as soon as we will get a request :) that is my biggest concern.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
We never know. I am planning to wait this June as well. We will see. I need to extend my work permit too
I already submitted extension to my work permit :)
No biometrics so this process also stuck... lol

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
We are in same boat!. my WP will expire at July and extension is stuck by biometrics. I'll do upfront medical too on late July.
Awful, Everything is reopening but service Canada still not saying anything about reopening..