+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Happyhappy7

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello !

Congratulations !

My AR & AOR is the same yours. My file transferred from CIO to CPC- Ottawa on May, 23.

I was waiting for the decision made.
hi friend,
How did u know your file transferred ?
Are u PEI pnp paper based applicant?

Mohit890

Dec 4, 2019
Hello,

We are inland applicants: My spouse had applied for AINP paper-based (with me as a dependent) in March 2019. We gave our medical exam 4 days after receiving the medical exam request from IRCC in September 2019. It has been over 8 months now and the status still says "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details". We haven't received any correspondence or status update from them since.

During this time (around November 2019) we successfully extended our temporary WPs using this upfront medical exam, where the status was shown as "you have passed the medical exam".

My concern is why has it taken so long for IRCC to update our medical status in the PR application file? We had contacted them for an update in February but no response yet. Is anything missing or did panel physician misplace our documents? It doesn't make sense because our TRV applications were successful using this medical exam.

Any advice/information from your guys would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Here's our full PR status as of today:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Sincerely,
Mohit

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Hello,

We are inland applicants: My spouse had applied for AINP paper-based (with me as a dependent) in March 2019. We gave our medical exam 4 days after receiving the medical exam request from IRCC in September 2019. It has been over 8 months now and the status still says "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details". We haven't received any correspondence or status update from them since.

During this time (around November 2019) we successfully extended our temporary WPs using this upfront medical exam, where the status was shown as "you have passed the medical exam".

My concern is why has it taken so long for IRCC to update our medical status in the PR application file? We had contacted them for an update in February but no response yet. Is anything missing or did panel physician misplace our documents? It doesn't make sense because our TRV applications were successful using this medical exam.

Review of eligibility
  • We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details.
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Sincerely,
Mohit
You have to contact hospital and check what happened your medical results...

Mohit890

Dec 4, 2019
You have to contact hospital and check what happened your medical results...
Thank you. I contacted the Medical centre, they said they had submitted all the results in September 2019 itself. They said everything looks normal in our reports. I am worried that IRCC will refuse our application for no reason...

sjpatel1704193

Feb 23, 2019
Thank you. I contacted the Medical centre, they said they had submitted all the results in September 2019 itself. They said everything looks normal in our reports. I am worried that IRCC will refuse our application for no reason...
If you have e medical receipt then send IRCC via web form
Doctor will provide you e medical receipt

Aman86sinp

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Hello,

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision

Sincerely,
Mohit
Same happened with me .I did medical with family in dec and send additional requested documents to cic through mail. But still waiting for documents to be uploaded to my account. According to my account requested documents is overdue. I was worried and called them in Feb. They said they got all documents and it's technical issue. But still waiting .I think they will finalize everything in one shot. So wait is only thing we can do.

Mohit890

Dec 4, 2019
Same happened with me .I did medical with family in dec and send additional requested documents to cic through mail. But still waiting for documents to be uploaded to my account. According to my account requested documents is overdue. I was worried and called them in Feb. They said they got all documents and it's technical issue. But still waiting .I think they will finalize everything in one shot. So wait is only thing we can do.
Thank you! I have sent IRCC my e-medical receipts, I'll call them as well, to confirm whether our documents are in place. I have been so worried and I'm hoping that ours is a technical issue as well. I just can't help but feel that we at least deserve a status update that they received the documents because PR applicants invest a lot of effort into it. Anyway, thank you for your response. Hopefully all of us will receive some good news in the near future.

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
send an webform, and mention all your details...

Reactions: Mohit890

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Guys,
Has anyone have the source of that IRCC will reopen June 6 ?
I see a lot of ppl talking about it and also when i called the IRCC the agent said there is a chance they will reopen but i couldn't find any source for it..