+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
T
Thanks eithan..I am August aor waiting for mr..can you please tell me your ecas..it's showing application recieved on mine.
This is what i have on my ECAS:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 20, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 22, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July 22, 2019.

Reactions: Akhil27

Akhil27

Jul 30, 2019
This is what i have on my ECAS:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 20, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 22, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July 22, 2019.
Thanks eithan and what showing on your ecas underlined..application recieved or in process.

VimalSagar

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
so it shows my eligibility & criminality passed, security & medical not started. is this normal? why is my security not started???
I have similar timeline like yours just one day of difference but I have never contacted them at so.... why they have not started the Security check yet..... and that is the big task of the PR applications which is consume most of the time........Lets wait for the hope..... nothing much we can do......

I guess mine would be the same case only..... I will wait for June if I get something otherwise I will too order GCMS notes....

bigpineapple

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
I have similar timeline like yours just one day of difference but I have never contacted them at so.... why they have not started the Security check yet..... and that is the big task of the PR applications which is consume most of the time........Lets wait for the hope..... nothing much we can do......

I guess mine would be the same case only..... I will wait for June if I get something otherwise I will too order GCMS notes....
good idea. let me know what you find out

Reactions: VimalSagar

smile28

Jul 10, 2018
Hi guys, I need some help here. I’ve laid off coz the situation now. And I have a close work permit which is going to expire in 1 month. I told to my employer and he said he cannot support me anymore. I’m trying really hard to find a new job, but it’s so hard right now. Can someone give me any suggestion to extend my work permit?

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
Hi guys, I need some help here. I’ve laid off coz the situation now. And I have a close work permit which is going to expire in 1 month. I told to my employer and he said he cannot support me anymore. I’m trying really hard to find a new job, but it’s so hard right now. Can someone give me any suggestion to extend my work permit?
Can’t you go back and wait in your own country? Is it an option?