+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Faromag

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
ya same here bro m truck driver too in nb'send them web form they can process faster these days for essential workers
Hi, so you are thinking that if I'm an essential worker and I applied for PNP PR can I ask through web form if it is possible to process faster my application?

naneja

Nov 5, 2018
Hi, so you are thinking that if I'm an essential worker and I applied for PNP PR can I ask through web form if it is possible to process faster my application?
yes they mention dat on cic website like who perform or support essentional services,and we are trying to process those as quick as possible.

Faromag

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
yes they mention dat on cic website like who perform or support essentional services,and we are trying to process those as quick as possible.
Hi
Can you share where in cic website speak about It? Because I can't find nothing related to Speed PR application for essential worker . Will be helpfull.
Thanks

Dinesh90

Feb 2, 2019
Surrey, BC
App. Filed.......
12-10-22
Doc's Request.
12-10-22
AOR Received.
24-10-2022
Guys I'm wondering how do you go for medical without the letter you are supposed to get when they send you the medical request. I got my AOR August 6th, I was hoping to get medical request but I didn't. Would it be smart to go before the the ask? To save time? If yes, I just upload it when they say so?
You can do upfront medicals, just call clinic and ask them what documents do they need. After your Medicals clinic doctor will give one peace of paper just upload that through Webform that’s it....

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
Sharing my timeline to see who else is like me and who has similar messages on their account:

Inland, AB
Application received 2 May 2019
AOR 5 June 2019

Medical request 15 October 2019
Medical passed 28 October 2019
63% complete, estimated completion date 15 November 2020

Nothing heard from them since confirmation of medical passed.

"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"
"We are processing your background check"
"Your application is in progress"
Almost same AOR may 15 2019
Waiting for DM