+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Sarath_S

May 21, 2018
July AOR, still no medical, does anyone know why this is happening?
I dont think you need to worry yet. For some reason Medical was requested quickly for those who applied in the first quarter of 2019. But most of us didnt get the PPR yet. Time line is 15-18 months for the full process. So i would only start worrying in next July if they havent requested a medical.

mmbawany

Jan 14, 2019
Dubai, UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
17-11-2019
Hello Guys

Im a pnp nominee applying for pr

Regarding work reference letters, the provincial checklist asked me to provide work reference letters which i did and got the nomination. However there is no mention of work references on the cic checklist, just asks for the nomincation certificate. Should i include those documents? I ask because the checklist exclusively says not to include any additional documents

Willsabraham

Mar 12, 2019
Yo
Hello Guys

Im a pnp nominee applying for pr

Regarding work reference letters, the provincial checklist asked me to provide work reference letters which i did and got the nomination. However there is no mention of work references on the cic checklist, just asks for the nomincation certificate. Should i include those documents? I ask because the checklist exclusively says not to include any additional documents
You do not need to attach references letter. Just follow the checklist only.

Secondly check in which category your noc is, because while applying for PR through pnp you do not need to attach again ielts score card for some NOC categories. So check that also which category your noc comes and do you required to submit your ielts score card.

mmbawany

Jan 14, 2019
Dubai, UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
17-11-2019
Yo

You do not need to attach references letter. Just follow the checklist only.

Secondly check in which category your noc is, because while applying for PR through pnp you do not need to attach again ielts score card for some NOC categories. So check that also which category your noc comes and do you required to submit your ielts score card.
Hey ! Thank you for your prompt response

I did attach the ielts since i was asked for it. The question was only related to reference letters

Newfoundland

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi
I m may 2019 applicant . Anyone guide me when I came in Canada I already done my bio matrics but again cic asked me for new biomatrics which I missed and after that I have done just normal finger prints and now from last two months no updates so can anyone guide me I have to do it again or not.

ssambc

Jan 13, 2020
As far as i know everyone got PAL but no medicals yet..
What is PAL ? Do you get any letter from IRCC. I got my Medical Request. below is my timeline
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 22, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 6, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July 6, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on November 28, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on November 28, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
What is PAL ? Do you get any letter from IRCC. I got my Medical Request. below is my timeline
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 22, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 6, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July 6, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on November 28, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on November 28, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
PAL = Pre arrival letter.

Faromag

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Just a quick question:
When we call the officer at the IRCC number to get some updates, the dates that we called remain in our file because the agent said to me.
I wonder if it can be a bad thing or can we call whenever we need? I think that we can call but just double check.
Thank for the reply.