+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Bob123123

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hi all.

We received our PP back and COPR.

Whatever you ask for. Believe that you received it and it will be yours!Amen
Goodluck everyone!
congratulation my dear :):).im really happy for you and wish you all the best .

Hi dear ,

I’m new here and I need your kind support in some questions as you have been through the whole journey ,I wish you all the best :

My Application details:

1. paper based PR

2. Nomination from Province

3. Job offer

4. Family

5. Applying from outside Canada

6. I submit my application through mail (paper based) on 19th December 2019

Here are the questions if you may allow me.

1. my Immigration representative (agency ) who is handling my case (located in Canada ) told me that that the paper based PR with Province nomination and Job offer now a days are taking around 5-7 Months.

Is this true :assuming that I will have a work permit and I will start working with the employer soon ?
The statement by CIC and most of the forums are stating that it will takes longer time?

2)In the paper-based PR checklist {IMM 5690}IS VERY CLEAR.in some forums people was saying that applicants should include their job offer in the list of document ,However the checklist is clear and it there is nothing mentioned in the form stating that i should submit the Job offer letter (its is clearly saying confirmation of nomination letter which need to be submitted ).check the list below :

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf

3)the PR Checklist {IMM 5690} they mentioned that all the forms to be submitted as original (not scanned ). However ,my Immigration rep is located in Canada ,therefor he sent me the form {5476e use of representative )scanned over the email and then i signed it with my wife and attached it to the list of the forms.

My question is : are they going to me it a big a deal? or you have experience similar thing and thing went well ?

1. If paper process will take long time ,So how the employer will wait for me to join and can the employer expedite the process?

2. I submitted my paper based application on the 19th however ,I haven’t received any email confirming receiving my application ?how long this usually take

Bob123123

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
File Recieved - April 16,2019

AOR- May 28, 2019

BIL - May 28, 2019

Biometric done - June 01,2019

Medical Request Letter - October 18,2019

ADR- October 22, 2019

Medical passed - October 31, 2019

PAL - November 09,2019

ADR- (Ht & eye color / passport page Principal Applicant)- November 11,2019

DM & PPR- November 14,2019

Passport Submitted - November 18,2019

VISA STAMP & COPR —APPROVED - November 26,2019.. Thank you Lord

congratulation my dear, I'm really happy for you :):)

Hi dear ,

I’m new here and I need your kind support in some questions as you have been through the whole journey ,I wish you all the best :

My Application details:

1. paper based PR

3. Job offer

4. Family

1. my Immigration representative (agency ) who is handling my case (located in Canada ) told me that that the paper based PR with Province nomination and Job offer now a days are taking around 5-7 Months.

Is this true :assuming that I will have a work permit and I will start working with the employer soon ?
The statement by CIC and most of the forums are stating that it will takes longer time?

2)In the paper-based PR checklist {IMM 5690}IS VERY CLEAR.in some forums people was saying that applicants should include their job offer in the list of document ,However the checklist is clear and it there is nothing mentioned in the form stating that i should submit the Job offer letter (its is clearly saying confirmation of nomination letter which need to be submitted ).check the list below :

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf

3)the PR Checklist {IMM 5690} they mentioned that all the forms to be submitted as original (not scanned ). However ,my Immigration rep is located in Canada ,therefor he sent me the form {5476e use of representative )scanned over the email and then i signed it with my wife and attached it to the list of the forms.

My question is : are they going to me it a big a deal? or you have experience similar thing and thing went well ?

1. If paper process will take long time ,So how the employer will wait for me to join and can the employer expedite the process?

2. I submitted my paper based application on the 19th however ,I haven’t received any email confirming receiving my application ?how long this usually take

ArshGrewal

Dec 27, 2019
File Recieved - April 16,2019

AOR- May 28, 2019

BIL - May 28, 2019

Biometric done - June 01,2019

Medical / Request Letter - October 18,2019

Medical passed - October 31, 2019

PAL - November 09,2019

ADR- (Ht & eye color / passport page Principal Applicant)- November 11,2019

DM & PPR- November 14,2019
Was it outland application?

Thanks

sankyx

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Hello Bob,

The answers to your questions are below.
Please remember that writing the same questions over and over and over won't get you answers sooner, the only thing you would accomplish doing that is piss everyone off and that everybody ignore your questions.

Remember, people is this forum are looking for answer and those who answers are donating their time to help us, so please don act as if you're entitled to an answer. Now see below

Hi dear ,

My Application details:

1. paper based PR

3. Job offer

4. Family

1. my Immigration representative (agency ) who is handling my case (located in Canada ) told me that that the paper based PR with Province nomination and Job offer now a days are taking around 5-7 Months. The official timeline is 15-18 months, some of the latest applications have been processed faster but is a wrong assumption to get into it thinking yours will be done in that timeframe
  2. Is this true :assuming that I will have a work permit and I will start working with the employer soon ? If you got a nomination paper based because of a job offer you should be able (or should have got along with the nomination letter) a work permit support letter from the province which nominated you, if your agent didn't tell you about it or didn't get it, please ask why. With the support letter you are able to apply for a work permit and get into Canada to start to work while you PR process is ongoing

My question is : are they going to me it a big a deal? or you have experience similar thing and thing went well ? I don't know about this one.

Employer can't do anything, they don't have any power over the CIC. Please see above answer regarding the support letter from the province

2. I submitted my paper based application on the 19th however ,I haven’t received any email confirming receiving my application ?how long this usually take --- It takes two months to receive the acknowledgement of receipt
Last, but not least, all your questions should have been answered by your representative. BTW, and this is my opinion, a representative who tells you the Paper Based process takes between 5-7 months is NOT a trustworthy one.

Bob123123

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hello Bob,

The answers to your questions are below.
Please remember that writing the same questions over and over and over won't get you answers sooner, the only thing you would accomplish doing that is piss everyone off and that everybody ignore your questions.

Remember, people is this forum are looking for answer and those who answers are donating their time to help us, so please don act as if you're entitled to an answer. Now see below

Last, but not least, all your questions should have been answered by your representative. BTW, and this is my opinion, a representative who tells you the Paper Based process takes between 5-7 months is NOT a trustworthy one.
thank you buddy :)

sankyx

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
thank you buddy :)
Hope my answers brought you some clarity!
Patience is key in this process.

Sorry if my last message sounded harsh, that was not the intention. But at the same time is not good for anyone who is follow a post to see the same question asked to 10 different people all at the same time.

Last edited:

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..