+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Willsabraham

Mar 12, 2019
Hello,
I got acknowledgement letter on June 19, 2019
Medical Request: November 04, 2019
Medical results update: November 14, 2019
RPRF and RCMP Check request: December 02, 2019
RPRF paid: December 03, 2019
Invitation to pre arrival services received: December 03, 2019
Certified Criminal Check submitted: December 16, 2019
Same here too..
AOR 7 June
Mr 14 Nov
MP 25 Nov
RPRF 26 Nov. Paid same day

Bob123123

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
BC PNP Paper Based Outland

AR: 06 MAY
AOR: 14 JUNE
Bio fee requested: 18 JUNE
Bio fee submitted: 04 JULY

Waiting for Medical Check Request...

Hi dear ,

I’m new here and I need your kind support in some questions as you have been through the whole journey ,I wish you all the best :

My Application details:

1. paper based PR

2. Nomination from Province

3. Job offer

4. Family

5. Applying from outside Canada

6. I submit my application through mail (paper based) on 19th December 2019

Here are the questions if you may allow me.

1. my Immigration representative (agency ) who is handling my case (located in Canada ) told me that that the paper based PR with Province nomination and Job offer now a days are taking around 5-7 Months.

Is this true :assuming that I will have a work permit and I will start working with the employer soon ?
The statement by CIC and most of the forums are stating that it will takes longer time?

2)In the paper-based PR checklist {IMM 5690}IS VERY CLEAR.in some forums people was saying that applicants should include their job offer in the list of document ,However the checklist is clear and it there is nothing mentioned in the form stating that i should submit the Job offer letter (its is clearly saying confirmation of nomination letter which need to be submitted ).check the list below :

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf

3)the PR Checklist {IMM 5690} they mentioned that all the forms to be submitted as original (not scanned ). However ,my Immigration rep is located in Canada ,therefor he sent me the form {5476e use of representative )scanned over the email and then i signed it with my wife and attached it to the list of the forms.

My question is : are they going to me it a big a deal? or you have experience similar thing and thing went well ?
4)
If paper process will take long time ,So how the employer will wait for me to join and can the employer expedite the process?

1. 5) I submitted my paper based application on the 19th however ,I haven’t received any email confirming receiving my application ?how long this usually take

Bob123123

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
BC PNP Paper Based Outland

AR: 06 MAY
AOR: 14 JUNE
Bio fee requested: 18 JUNE
Bio fee submitted: 04 JULY

Waiting for Medical Check Request...

Hi dear ,

I’m new here and I need your kind support in some questions as you have been through the whole journey ,I wish you all the best :

My Application details:

1. paper based PR

3. Job offer

4. Family

1. my Immigration representative (agency ) who is handling my case (located in Canada ) told me that that the paper based PR with Province nomination and Job offer now a days are taking around 5-7 Months.

Is this true :assuming that I will have a work permit and I will start working with the employer soon ?
The statement by CIC and most of the forums are stating that it will takes longer time?

2)In the paper-based PR checklist {IMM 5690}IS VERY CLEAR.in some forums people was saying that applicants should include their job offer in the list of document ,However the checklist is clear and it there is nothing mentioned in the form stating that i should submit the Job offer letter (its is clearly saying confirmation of nomination letter which need to be submitted ).check the list below :

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf

3)the PR Checklist {IMM 5690} they mentioned that all the forms to be submitted as original (not scanned ). However ,my Immigration rep is located in Canada ,therefor he sent me the form {5476e use of representative )scanned over the email and then i signed it with my wife and attached it to the list of the forms.

My question is : are they going to me it a big a deal? or you have experience similar thing and thing went well ?

4)If paper process will take long time ,So how the employer will wait for me to join and can the employer expedite the process?

1. 5)I submitted my paper based application on the 19th however ,I haven’t received any email confirming receiving my application ?how long this usually take

thank you dear in advance

Bob123123

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hi im new here i got my aor today Nov 04 2019 under bc pnp im on LMIA

what would be the next step?
hi dear,i'm also new here,i submitted my application on Dec 19th but i did't get any AR confirmation ?what was your experience ?

My Application details:

1. paper based PR

3. Job offer

4. Family

thank you in advance my dear.

Bob123123

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hey guys
P.r paper based
Aor - 25 july
Waiting for medical request
Currently criminality in progress
Hi dear,
I 'am new here ,
I submitted my paper based application on the 19th however ,I haven’t received any email confirming receiving my application ?how long this usually take .when did you submit your paper based application ?

My Application details:

1. paper based PR

3. Job offer

4. Family

Bob123123

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Same thing with me..it's gone...hmmm......
PNP PR Paper Based
AOR - May 08,2019
BackgroundCheck - is in progress
Medical - Not requested as yet
Hello Dear,
I'm new here,can you please share when was the date of your submission ?I submitted my paper based application on the 19th 2019 however ,I haven’t received any email confirming receiving my application ?how long this usually takes.
what is the status of your application ,i can see you are waiting since May 8th ?
thank you my dear.

my details :

1. paper based PR

3. Job offer

4. Family

Bob123123

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hi,
Can you help me to understand my time line
Ar 12th June 19
AOR 12 th July 19
Upfront medical 16th March.
Sinp job offer category.
Out land applicant.
Ecas status in process.
Status says
Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review Complete
The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed.

Medical Results Received by IRCC
We have received your medical results.

So what would be next?
Plz help here to understand my status bar.
Thank you.

Hi dear ,

I’m new here and I need your kind support in some questions as you have been through the whole journey ,I wish you all the best ,I can see your process went very smooth and agilely (touch wood)despite some comments in the forum .

what is the status of your application ?
and what was the stage after the receive your AOR as i can't see any timeline after the AOR.

My Application details:

1. paper based PR

3. Job offer

4. Family

1. If paper process will take long time ,So how the employer will wait for me to join and can the employer expedite the process?

2. I submitted my paper based application on the 19th however ,I haven’t received any email confirming receiving my application ?how long this usually take

thank you in advance

Bob123123

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
File Recieved - April 16,2019

AOR- May 28, 2019

BIL - May 28, 2019 (did you receive your BIL in the same day you received your AOR )?

Biometric done - June 01,2019

Medical / Request Letter - October 18,2019 (What is the deference between BIL and medical request letter ,aren't the same?

Medical passed - October 31, 2019 :biometric instruction letter

PAL - November 09,2019 (what is PAL )?

ADR- (Ht & eye color / passport page Principal Applicant)- November 11,2019

DM & PPR- November 14,2019

Hi dear ,

My Application details:

1. paper based PR

3. Job offer

4. Family

1. If paper process will take long time ,So how the employer will wait for me to join and can the employer expedite the process?

2. I submitted my paper based application on the 19th however ,I haven’t received any email confirming receiving my application ?how long this usually take

Bob123123

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
AR: April 23, 2019
AOR: June 1, 2019
MR: October 7,2019
MP: October 23, 2019
ADR (including RPRF): November 15, 2019
PAL: Nov 16, 2019
Docs sent Nov 22, 2019
ADR (2nd): Nov 25, 2019.

They told me they are doing the background check now... Hope it doesnt take long.
Hi dear ,

My Application details:

1. paper based PR

3. Job offer

4. Family