+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Inland, no dependents, BC

I just waited for MR, which I got in Oct. 21st but I didn't do the exam right away because of my job situation, but eventually did and got passed on Nov. 26th.

I ordered GCMS notes after my MR so security still is "not started"; I ordered notes again so will see but I suspect security will be the same status.

Hoping for DM soon!
you had received MR on the date of 21st October, Right ?

Please share date of AR, AOR and PAL.

Thanks

Reactions: emily24

harvai2224

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hlo guys can anyone tell me I submit proof of relationship, rcmp fingerprints and imm 5562 form already . What’s next step after this . I have completed 19 months already . Timeline 100% pls guide me m so worried
I’m in same boat as you. Where is your file?

Qadir Gondal

May 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
26-08-2019
Yea you can. That’s what I did for my Outland dependant. Once you get the medical done upload it in cic webform
Hi, so to do upfront medical for an outland dependent, what document clinic provide after medical ?and do they send directly to ircc or we have to send ? And i being inlander can i submit upfront medical separately, ???

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Hi, so to do upfront medical for an outland dependent, what document clinic provide after medical ?and do they send directly to ircc or we have to send ? And i being inlander can i submit upfront medical separately, ???
dafenately you can do upfront medical.

after test clinic will provide sheet which you have to upload through webform or gckey.

Reactions: Qadir Gondal

solchi

Nov 25, 2020
please advise, can we do upfront medical?
for outland application - paperbased.
wp - closed employer stream
lodge july 10, 2019
aor - july 30, 2019
pal - dec 30, 2019

no updates til now

89% - 9 weeks - eta feb 10, 2021
I¡m in the same situation. 90% and 57 days to deadline
No MR yet

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
I advise u to do upfront medical as i did upfront medical, AoR 10 August 2019.
we are here in canada, my kids did already medical as we apply sp for them, me and husband waiting for MR. the ircc said its better to wait the request, so confuse now.

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Just send them a WebForm to get an answer - 89% is a short time to Medical / DM and CoPR but you definitely will get it :)
we call ircc 2x already, last nov the officer said just wait for MR. then yesterday we call they said that PR application processing is 21 months so still time, they dont follow the timeline due to covid as what he said to us.

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Same here...July 15th 2019..no mr and no updates..my lawyer told me to wait for medical request
i am worried that willtake more time now, i sent 2 webforms and call them but still no updates.
did your lawyer say that its normal even the timeline is very near?

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Yea you can. That’s what I did for my Outland dependant. Once you get the medical done upload it in cic webform
my kids already did as they applied for sp, and i sent it thru webform, there is update profile but its a ghost email. hope to hear soon before the year ends.