+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

monicallll

Jun 13, 2019
Does anyone know when they approve your address and photo on the new portal, will they send you an email, or do you just take to check the portal like 100 times a day?

Reactions: Pray4PR247

driaannel

Oct 5, 2020
Got the following email from ICC last night. Might give someone else an idea of the process once you see DM on ECAS..

"Your application has been approved. Since you are in Canada, you have been placed in the queue for virtual landing. You will be contacted by an office in Canada with all the information. Unfortunately we cannot give you a timeframe for this process at the moment. "

Pray4PR247

Aug 2, 2017
Got the following email from ICC last night. Might give someone else an idea of the process once you see DM on ECAS..

"Your application has been approved. Since you are in Canada, you have been placed in the queue for virtual landing. You will be contacted by an office in Canada with all the information. Unfortunately we cannot give you a timeframe for this process at the moment. "
Sigh

gprbcmg

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020

Timeline?

scachy

Jul 22, 2020
I got my COPR Approved on GC-key, I'm assuming they going to send me online portal credential tomorrow.
Congrats. Have you ever received a call from visa office after DM or before DM? What is your ecas saying? Still DM in your ecas? I can't access into GCkey because I have my representative.

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
Received our CoPR at 8:31pm tonight.
Exactly 6 days after DM.
Document is asking for photos to be send for PR card.
18 months and 14 days after application was sent.
CIO was Pretoria south africa. Request for photos is from Vancouver.
Hi
Congratulations !!
Can you tell us more please .
Are you Inland applican with outland dependant ???
If yes , you are the first one Inland applican with outland dépendant to get DM and COPR since pandemic, march !
Please Share your story!
T’habite you