+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

shivam41

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Hi Everyone, the following is the timeline for the ONIP application. Does anyone knows how long does it take for CoPR ?

Oinp, Toronto

AR - July 18 2019
AOR - 6 Aug 2019
Med requested: 04 Nov 2020
Med Passed: 12 Nov 2020
DM: 1 Dec 2020
COPR:????

monicallll

Jun 13, 2019
for the portal email, they ask for "date of last time entered in Canada and the location(Port of Entry) - verify your passport for the date and location."
I just realize that the customs did not give me any stamps for the past two year. what should I do? use the date from the last stamp on my passport or my actual last date of enter

Baz sandhu

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
U cn see ur airline ticket to get last entry date . The customs never stamps when u arrive
for the portal email, they ask for "date of last time entered in Canada and the location(Port of Entry) - verify your passport for the date and location."
I just realize that the customs did not give me any stamps for the past two year. what should I do? use the date from the last stamp on my passport or my actual last date of enter

Baz sandhu

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
By the way when was ur dm and when u got e mail

Baz sandhu

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
I go the DM this morning and the email at 3pm
another question. i was coming from San Francisco , connection flight at Vancouver and final stop Calgary. Do i go though customs at Vancouver or Calgary?
U hv to go through immigration at vancouver airport