+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

lebrongames

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
yeah just curious how many people actually got GU today since I just passed my Med last week. hopefully, that is the GU before the DM

lebrongames

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Been seeing a lot of people say GU lately. How's that different from DM?
GU usually means someone is working on your case but nothing shows. but indeed depends on the time you got GU, since I passed my upfront med last week(Nov 27th), and typically GU now is the sign before DM. I could be wrong but that is the general pattern

joekao222

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
GU usually means someone is working on your case but nothing shows. but indeed depends on the time you got GU, since I passed my upfront med last week(Nov 27th), and typically GU now is the sign before DM. I could be wrong but that is the general pattern
Thanks for the info. Ghost update! Got it.

lebrongames

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Just wondering, so it says I passed medical, but everything else such as eligibility and background check is still being processed. Is that the case for you as well?
yes, however you gotta check the notes and see what it says, mine showed eligibility and criminality already passed, Med and Security not started(the date on Sep 28th,2020) but now Med must pass. lets see whats gonna happen within the next two week, should get DM soon but don't quote on me

dday2019

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Congrats bud, it's an approval. Send them what they asked for. I got a reply back after one day. No I am waiting for them to review my photo I've sent. This process will be so much quicker as they say PR card comes within one week of getting photo approved :)
Thanks man. Quick question for photo. Can I just take it from my phone and send it. I don't seem to have any digital photo which fit for this purpose.

Reactions: manku_patel