+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

tanmaomao

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
AR Sep 11, 2019
AOR Oct 08, 2019
ADR Aug 06, 2020
MR Aug 06, 2020
Medical passed Aug 20, 2020
ADR Sep 14th, 2020
GU Oct 04, 2020

And that's it....any one with similar timeline?

MaddieNg

Nov 12, 2020
My short timeline
PEI PNP Paper-based - Inland + 3 dependents - Inland
AOR: Jan 27, 2020
MP: Feb 27, 2020 (IRCC extended my medical examination from a work permit application)
GU/DM: Oct 8, 2020 - 59% GCKey

I received the same call with the same questions on October 29, 2020, and after that so quiet... fingers crossed I hope we'll get our COPR soon.
GCMS notes ordered on Nov 6, maybe see some useful information
thank you for sharing.
Have you call asking where're you at? I called twice today, first agent told me my file is still open (which scared me as last time I check I am DM even before the interview on Aug. I'm confused. Should it be done on DM????? did they find anything wrong and open it again?????). Second one said it's an additional verification, she think it's toward virtual landing. no details, nothing else needed. I wonder if it is normal??? god help us @@

Reactions: newbrunswickmylove

tanvir sakib

Nov 16, 2018
I think they issue medical for july 19 nd aug 19 AOR applicant's who live in canada..but for outland applicants they dont send medical req...

Lana2017

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
My Timeline
AR-29 July 2019
AOR-Mid August
PAL-13 Jan 2020
PCC-14 Jan 2020
Medical Upfront on 19 October 2020 and sent webform same day.
Received confirmation email on 29th October 2020 for webform IRCC they received my document.
Got MR on 09 Nov 2020.
Called IRCC agent on 12 Nov 2020

Agent was very rude. He told me who told you to go for upfront it will be us who will tell you to get your medicals done now you would have to raise a webform again explaining your situation to officer and don't expect a reply soon it could take upto months. I am very confused what should I do now how to proceed further. Anyone can help.

Thanks
Sometimes it's worse to call again and speak to another agent...my experience is - every agent gives a different answer to the same question...next call might give you a satisfied answer and a good explanation...

newbrunswickmylove

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
thank you for sharing.
Have you call asking where're you at? I called twice today, first agent told me my file is still open (which scared me as last time I check I am DM even before the interview on Aug. I'm confused. Should it be done on DM????? did they find anything wrong and open it again?????). Second one said it's an additional verification, she think it's toward virtual landing. no details, nothing else needed. I wonder if it is normal??? god help us @@
After having dm 3 weeks ago i call ircc and an agent told me that my file was approved. They received an email from visa office outside ( the office that was processing my application). He also told me that I should expect virtual landing in next few weeks. Having got nothing, I decided to call again yesterday, the other agent told me that he cannot see my whole file as it is still outside of canada and told me to sent a webform for more queries. The latter seems inexperience and confused though. He had some strange accent.

Goga86

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney->Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
04-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
Med's Done....
27-02-2020
Interview........
29-10-2020
thank you for sharing.
First time I called to IRCC a couple of weeks after DM agent:
....the agent was very nice person, he said everything is fine, congratulations you passed all stages, and you have Pre-approved for PR just wait for landing...

After weekend I sent a request about my application to local Member of Parliament and received same information as above: ...Congratulations your application Pre-approved for PR just wait for landing, someone shortly contact you...

The second time I called the day after the interview: ...you passed all stages, pre-approved... it was landing interview you need wait for finalizing

GSMC noted ordered on NOV 6 .... will see.

masoud1388

Nov 29, 2019
thank you for sharing.
sorry if you are out land please give me number to call them about my case

Goga86

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney->Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
04-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
Med's Done....
27-02-2020
Interview........
29-10-2020

Antsan

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hey guys!!!is anyone here that did upfront medicals and received mr on November 2 and have any updates???I am still waiting