+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

HenryZZZ

Sep 23, 2020
Me too...I called the doctor and he told me that he submitted the results 8 of October
Ok, thanks! I called the clinic last Friday and she said she cannot give the result through the phone, I will have to go to the clinic someday this week to see if the doctor has send the result. Thanks again!

Reactions: manku_patel

jjfty

Jun 9, 2017
Hello, we received the email saying we are pr now and asked to submit photos for pr card? Just asking what steps shall I expect after submitting these? TIA

tukhuk

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hello, I did my upfront medical exam on September 2nd and submitted results on September 13th through Webform and received confirmation of my webform inquiry to my email on September 23rd . However, my medical hasn't passed yet in my profile. Has anyone waited this long? Is this normal? I called the clinic and they said they have submitted the results. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Pkaur11

cafpr

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Hello, I did my upfront medical exam on September 2nd and submitted results on September 13th through Webform and received confirmation of my webform inquiry to my email on September 23rd . However, my medical hasn't passed yet in my profile. Has anyone waited this long? Is this normal? I called the clinic and they said they have submitted the results. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
It will take 30 days since you the clinic submitted the result.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I'm waiting almost 5 month since I did my medical.... :mad:

cafpr

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Thanks but the doctor submitted this by September 11th.
Oh no.. that is weired then, My result was submitted on 15th Sep, i passed on 14th Oct.

When i talked to an agent, she told me , it may take from 2 weeks to 6 months. You can call and see what they say about your medical

cafpr

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
I just saw someone AOR Aug 10 got a medical request, but I still have no news AOR July 26.
I would strongly suggest to do an upfront medical if you are in Canada. If you can do it next few days and communicate that IRCC is fast as you can ,

If you think, you still have enough time in your work permit, you can leave it, and MR will definitely come one day.

Reactions: DG2019

huhushow

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Oh no.. that is weired then, My result was submitted on 15th Sep, i passed on 14th Oct.

When i talked to an agent, she told me , it may take from 2 weeks to 6 months. You can call and see what they say about your medical
6 month to process medical result? wow...

Pkaur11

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hey my medical was submitted on 19th September but no update yet.

bigpineapple

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
how do you guys talk to the agents? what do you select ? when I called it asked me to punch in a few numbers and then basically told me everything in IRCC system. how do you get to the step where you can talk to a human?