+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Mahamud_Ca

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
I got pal January 7 2020
And when I called immigration 3 weeks ago they told me that the application is complete and they don’t need additional documents..and that background check was completed and there was pending only security and medicals..
That’s why I went for upfront medicals 2 days after the call
When I submitted my application I included police record fingerprints and everything
Ok so that means you also have all the updates.. its just not showing on ur gckey for some reason. If you already payed your rprf I believe you will get your Copr soon but before that your medical has to pass first..they will receive medical first and thn they will process your medical report and mark it as pass.. GU doesn’t mean anything..

Reactions: manku_patel

Antsan

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Ok so that means you also have all the updates.. its just not showing on ur gckey for some reason. If you already payed your rprf I believe you will get your Copr soon but before that your medical has to pass first..they will receive medical first and thn they will process your medical report and mark it as pass.. GU doesn’t mean anything..
The doctor send the results 8 of October and I pre paid all the fees before I sent my application
I hope it will not take long now

firstUO

Oct 17, 2020
Hi Guys

I am inland applicant
AOR 2019 Aug
I don’t think I was ever asked to pay bio fee when I applied, and I never did biometric before

My understanding is that people who applied inland before Dec 2019 dont need to do bio collection?

Thanks

Harrii

Star Member
Oct 17, 2020
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I got decison made on my pr file since last month still not get copr. Can anyone tell how long its gonna take

Antsan

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hey guys I got ghost update yesterday..should I have hopes for Monday????my timeline is
Ar 15 July 2019
Aor 1 august 2019
Pal 7 January 2020
Upfront medicals 28 December 2020
Doctor submitted medicals 8 of October 2020
Ghost update 16 October 2020???
Should I have hopes for Monday or not??

Harrii

Star Member
Oct 17, 2020
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I got decison made on my pr file since last month but still waiting for copr. Is anybody here to help me how long its usually take to get copr after decison made