+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
my AR is June 20, 2019
We did Upfront medicals on June 9, 2020 and applied the sheet the same day.
As of today I receive the same answer from IRCC “agent is not assigned to your file”
I don’t understand how is it possible that everyone I know or ask in the forum, everyone passed !
Even 2020 files are getting copr ( sorry that’s just ridiculous of an unfair department ).
I’m almost waiting 5 month for a simple answer and not even asking for my PR, just want to know about my medicals and especially my son that has special needs.
I’m not complaining that my son can’t go to kindergarten because of provincial rules related to my PR.
I’m not complaining that I can’t replace my job.
Just asking them simple thing to continue with my life.
What’s up with my son’s medicals....
Sorry if it sounds like I complain I just can’t understand why, why ppl that only waited 4-6 month getting Medicals passed and even PR..
What did we do wrong that we deserve to be treated like that ?
I tried to send them the emedical sheets 3 times !
I asked the clinic multiple times if they submitted our medicals correctly.
I’m hopeless...
Did we do something wrong or why do we deserve this kind of service...

Antsan

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hey guys!!!I have called immigration and they told me that I have pass everything and only my medicals are pending..I’m at 79% and nothing has changed in my gc key...it says the same thing since the beginning...
I am inland sinp
Ar 15 July 2019
Aor 1 august 2019
Pal 7 January 2020
Upfront medicals 28 September 2020
Neither ecas or gc key has any change since i applied...is this happening to others??

Pray4PR247

Aug 2, 2017
my AR is June 20, 2019
As of today I receive the same answer from IRCC “agent is not assigned to your file”
I don’t understand how is it possible that everyone I know or ask in the forum, everyone passed !
Even 2020 files are getting copr ( sorry that’s just ridiculous of an unfair department ).
I’m almost waiting 5 month for a simple answer and not even asking for my PR, just want to know about my medicals and especially my son that has special needs.
I’m not complaining that my son can’t go to kindergarten because of provincial rules related to my PR.
Sorry if it sounds like I complain I just can’t understand why, why ppl that only waited 4-6 month getting Medicals passed and even PR..
I’m hopeless...
Hi did the dr at the clinic raised any concerns About your son's special needs?. Did you verify with them that this would not be a problem?.. I am not sure but I am thinking that, part of the reason could be that further check may have to take place because your of your special needs. I would go back to the clinic and ask their opinion. They wont be able yo tell if you passed or fail the medical but they should be able to tell you what they think might be the sticking point

Sylsyl

Jul 28, 2020
Did they reply to you after you submitted the webform????they usually reply after 10 days
Yes, I got an email after 2 weeks saying that they already forwarded my document to the responsible officer for further consideration.

Antsan

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Yes, I got an email after 2 weeks saying that they already forwarded my document to the responsible officer for further consideration.
They shouldn’t send you the mr then...I believe that you should sent a message through webform again explaining them that you allready gave the medicals and the umi number

cafpr

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
AR June 14,2019
Aor July 16, 2019
Got MR today, but I did upfront medical exam on Sept 22. What should I do now? Has anyone experienced the same situation? Thank you
Did you inform them that you did upfront medical and received the confirmation reply that they forwarded that to responsible office ?

Reactions: Antsan

Oinpcandidate

Oct 14, 2020
Language requirement for PAPER BASED as Provincial Nominee - NON EXPRESS ENTRY STREAM ????
Recently, I have received nomination from Ontario under International students stream.
Now, i will apply for federal PR. My job title comes under NOC 0.
Do i need to give Ielts test or am I exempt????

cafpr

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
my AR is June 20, 2019
I’m hopeless...
Sorry to hear your story,, You need to understand this,
When we send our upfront medical, it updates automatically that we pass the medical.
If your child needs any special attention, someone needs to manually take a look at your file. IRCC won't do that until an agent picks your file for processing. Our files are sitting in biggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg queue.

IRCC won't assign anybody to check our files when we send our ADR unless they request it. You need to be patient for some agent to pick your file. That is the reality. I send an ADR (not requested by them ) in May. not reviewed yet.

Reactions: eithan203

Sylsyl

Jul 28, 2020
They shouldn’t send you the mr then...I believe that you should sent a message through webform again explaining them that you allready gave the medicals and the umi number
I just got MR 30 mins ago. I will do that tonight. Thank you for your response.