+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - AOR Feb Mar Apr 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

VictorHe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Canada
Hi guys, my MPNP timeline is below, I'm inland
AOR March 2019
MRE August 2019
DM 29 Jan 2020
Waiting for COPR
My case is processing in Sydney, NS,
I sent an email and phone call to them 7 times, all answer was cuz of COVID-19, my case is processing. No helpful info so far.

VictorHe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Canada
Does everyone know what happened to me? I got a DM for a long time, but until now I don't receive email from CIC, so disappointed and despair.

dpp

May 24, 2016
Don't worry. You should feel lucky that you atleast received DM. There are still many applicants with same timeline as yours, are waiting for their security verification to be done. And I believe that you should have your COPR soon.

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
What is
Don't worry. You should feel lucky that you atleast received DM. There are still many applicants with same timeline as yours, are waiting for their security verification to be done. And I believe that you should have your COPR soon.
What is DM?

VictorHe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Canada
Thank you for your reply bro, I'm really happy to see you said I will get COPR soon, however, I checked my status with the online tool today, my status change back to In process, crying I'm waiting for COPR seven months, but why my status goes back to In Process. Does everyone know what reason is that?

dpp

May 24, 2016
Thank you for your reply bro, I'm really happy to see you said I will get COPR soon, however, I checked my status with the online tool today, my status change back to In process, crying I'm waiting for COPR seven months, but why my status goes back to In Process. Does everyone know what reason is that?
What was the status before? Decision Made?

Bha007

Nov 15, 2017
Hi there !
Did anyone get AOR for PNP - paper based applications (within canada) sent out in April 2020 ?? Dont know whether they started opening up the packages yet!
Thank you

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Guys,
can u pls share your details or add a signature so we all are aware of each other. my 100% time completion is happening in few days, but dont see any decision coming through due to travel restrictions.

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Guys,
Just one thing we need to understand, as earlier, I also had the same understanding like many of the applicants.

The bar which you see is not the progress or status of your application. It highlights only the "processing time". For example, they say that the application will take 6 months, it will only show you that the given period is near to end. It does not really mean that you will receive an answer or decision on the last day. This can be delayed at any given time .

Tnx

VictorHe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Canada
Guys,
Just one thing we need to understand, as earlier, I also had the same understanding like many of the applicants.

The bar which you see is not the progress or status of your application. It highlights only the "processing time". For example, they say that the application will take 6 months, it will only show you that the given period is near to end. It does not really mean that you will receive an answer or decision on the last day. This can be delayed at any given time .

Tnx
Thank you for your remind, it's a good idea for us, ppl can easier to share case detail with each other, my regular processing time ends on 14 July 2020, however, until now I didn't receive a happy email from CIC.