+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR November 2014 Applicants

MOV

Dec 16, 2015
Nov Applicant said:
Waiting Nov 6 Applicant. DM on 26 Aug. No PPR

ANYONE MORE WAITING FOR PPR?
Hi everyone! I have never posted before. I am November 7 applicant. I got DM 24 of August but no PR yet. And l am really very concerned now.

england1983

Oct 9, 2014
MOV said:
Hi everyone! I have never posted before. I am November 7 applicant. I got DM 24 of August but no PR yet. And l am really very concerned now.
Hey i am november 12th i also got DM around the same time as you.

I phoned them up around the end of september and they told me that my file has not even been looked at sometimes the my cic profile is not correct.

Seems like there are lots of people waiting from around our time

Shahid malik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Winnipeg MB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
7-2-2018
AOR Received.
20 -03-2018
Med's Request
28-March
Med's Done....
04-April 2018 and passed 13 April
My time line is
Name:shahid
Application received by MPNP: July 24, 2014
Nominated by MPNp : July 28,2015
Application to CIO :Oct 1 2015
Application reached at N/S by DHL: Oct, 4 2015
AOR : Still waiting

Any one of October 2015

rhi

Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Aug-15
Doc's Request.
Not Requested
Nomination.....
06-July-15
AOR Received.
09-Nov-15
IELTS Request
Submitted with Package
File Transfer...
30-Nov-15
Med's Request
02-Feb-16
Med's Done....
5-Feb-16, ECAS updated 25-feb- 16
Passport Req..
DM on 3 mar 16 & PPR on 7 th march 16
VISA ISSUED...
15th Mar 16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

Nov Applicant

Oct 4, 2015
hussy74 said:
Guys.. I need your help as I am in trouble now.

I received an email on Monday from CPC Vegreville stating that they have refused my BOWP application because I have not received positive eligibility assessment on my PR application (Eligibility assessment: Not started). I am Nov 20 applicant and my PGWP expires on Dec 14, 2015. I wrote a letter to them stating that the requirements mentioned on CIC website needs either Positive eligibility or an AOR that was sent by CIO NS. My GCMS notes under "Outgoing" Section say that AOR was sent to me. This is also a proof that AOR was received. Further in the notes section somewhere in GCMS it says that AOR will not show on GCMS system as it was sent through bulk email.

In my initial BOWP Application, i attached the email that had my EP file number and that email did not mention anything about Acknowledgement of Receip in the subject line. There was another email that I received that said "Ack of Receipt" in the subject line but had the XEP number on it.

1. Can I use the XEP number AOR email to apply for BOWP?
2. Am I not interpreting correctly the requirements for BOWP?
3. Can any of you please share your experience on what you have done?

I contact CIC helpline and they said that let us send CPC an email and tell them that you have AOR. but I doubt they would respond to that.

I called again today and got lucky, the lady said she will send an email to CIO sydney as well and ask them to atleast provide positive eligibility assessment to my file.

I am meeting the MP tomorrow morning and then with the lawyer on thursday as I have very few days left.

It would be appreciated if you guys take the time out to help me with your advises.

Thanks

Omer
Hi
I am applying for a GCMS Notes:
I have a doubt for a term named as "ALIAS"

What to write under box asking me

"ALIAS" = ?

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
MOV said:
My application was received in late November. I checked some of the other threads here on the forum for Oct and Sept, they appear to have some movement. I think that means we Nov. 2014 applicants might see movement in Jan-Feb. I hope.

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
Nov Applicant said:
Hi
I am applying for a GCMS Notes:
I have a doubt for a term named as "ALIAS"

What to write under box asking me

"ALIAS" = ?
Have you used any other name? if not thn ignore that line.

Edward F.

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
12-20-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2016
LANDED..........
waiting
Finally, PPR today!

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
Edward F. said:
Finally, PPR today!
Another Nov. applicant with PPR is good news, I hope that means those of us from November aren't far behind. Maybe there's hope yet for some of us to get it before the year's end!

Edward F.

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
12-20-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2016
LANDED..........
waiting
Nov Applicant said:
Very Very Congratulations !!

When did you get DM. and whaen was the last time you called CIC before PPR request and what CIC replied?
Thanks
DM - August 21. I didn't call cic but emailed them once but no reply from them. What I did was I asked for gcms last October and after a month they sent the full report. I found out that my spouse application was not moving while my application and my daugther's were finished with copr. I requested again another gcms to see if they will update my wife's application or to track its movement. Today I received first the ppr and then the second gcms report.

To my fellow Nov 2014 applicants, don't lose hope. It will arrive no matter what. Make yourself busy and stop waiting so that it's not that difficult. Merry Christmas!!!