+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR November 2014 Applicants

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
And I forgot to re-update, my application is as follows.

8 Oct my ECAS was updated officially to IN PROCESS after having only two lines for many months. It was updated to state it started in process in April. Also, the following week it went from two lines to 5 lines and went into more detail about the updates.

I'm awaiting - eagerly - to see DECISION MADE - and hope it is ASAP.

I've noticed, at least looking at the excel chart, that it appears most November applicants are ahead of me in line - for whatever reason - and have already reported DM. Kind of disheartening, but I'm hopeful and just ready to hear my moment for Decision Made.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au4dfE408ZfNdFkzQ3FFUXVWTUt1OGVzM0xlSmQ4d3c&usp=sharing#gid=0

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
nessjo said:
I am Nov 28th applicant and still only 2 rows in ecas: Application received and Medical Results received... :(

ANYONE else that hasn't had their ecas updated with more information? Feels like I am the only one. Anyone has any idea why some ppl has had rows/information added to their files?

Thanks!
Nessjo! I hope you come back to give us an update, I'd be curious to hear how your app has progressed in the past month and a half.

Dean007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Bincanada, I'm in the same boat, November 10th applicant, Ecas in process since July, updated to 5 lines in August, No update after that.

nessjo

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
25-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-05-2015
Bincanada said:
Nessjo! I hope you come back to give us an update, I'd be curious to hear how your app has progressed in the past month and a half.
Hi guys,

My ECAS was updated to "IP since April 23rd" in the beginning of October but nothing else to report... I don't understand really why my application is taking so long as I cannot see any complicating factors.... I requested my notes and there it seems like they haven't gotten longer than Criminal Check so it might be that my police certificates are about to expire since things are taking so long, I think they are only valid for 12months?

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
Thanks for the update everyone, we're in the same boat it sounds like. I am concerned since my security certificate was from November last year. If they request another one, and try and delay things by a 6 months to a year I'd be very unhappy.

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
Dean007 said:
Bincanada, I'm in the same boat, November 10th applicant, Ecas in process since July, updated to 5 lines in August, No update after that.
The only 'good' thing is that it seems like more than just a few of us are in the exact same process stage. We've had our applications update to IP recently, stating they were in process in April roughly, and we're just waiting to go DM. Since CIC normally works in queues and tends to send mass amounts of updates out, I'll hope someday all of us in the near future get a mass update stating we're DM with the PPR/final processing to be done thereafter.

Dean007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Hey guys when is your last ecas updated ? Mine shows Last updated "2015-10-2" Just want to know if its same for everyone? Thanks

sandra001

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
October 28th, PCC. Doc. received by CIO Nov. 9th.
Nomination.....
January 14, 2015
AOR Received.
19-06-2015
Med's Request
September 10, 2015.
Med's Done....
Sept. 21th, 2015., Med. received Oct. 29th, 2015.
Passport Req..
Feb. 9th, 2016.
LANDED..........
Inland
Dean007 said:
Hey guys when is your last ecas updated ? Mine shows Last updated "2015-10-2" Just want to know if its same for everyone? Thanks
Same here, and two days after it changed, I got the update that medical has been received and additional documents requested

yj0603

Nov 2, 2015
nessjo said:
Hi guys,

My ECAS was updated to "IP since April 23rd" in the beginning of October but nothing else to report... I don't understand really why my application is taking so long as I cannot see any complicating factors.... I requested my notes and there it seems like they haven't gotten longer than Criminal Check so it might be that my police certificates are about to expire since things are taking so long, I think they are only valid for 12months?
Same situation here, Nov 12 applicants, ECAS updated to 'IP Since April 14th' in September, nothing else since then...
Emailed Ottawa-CPC last month, they confired my file is in ottawa, but still no good news...
It's really driving me crazy...

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
I do think there are strength in numbers here. There are a lot of us who aren't processed, even though many on this site have reported DM and even PPR as they applied in the same time frame. I think CIC is just waiting to do another batch or large amount of apps.

MB_boss

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2014
Nomination.....
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
MB_boss said:
Praise God, I got Decision Made today!

In Process - July 29 (additional docs requested)
Decision Made - October 24th
I just received an email from CPC Ottawa to send the passport data page(I'm from a Visa exempt country ) and passport pictures for me and family members on my application. I should send within the next 30 days. Also a self addressed envelope.

akaaash

Dec 3, 2014
I am another November 28 applicant.

Last month my status changed to "In-progress" with the following message
"We started processing your application on April 23, 2015."

I think we all are in the same lot!

Bincanada said:

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
MB_boss said:
I just received an email from CPC Ottawa to send the passport data page(I'm from a Visa exempt country ) and passport pictures for me and family members on my application. I should send within the next 30 days. Also a self addressed envelope.
Good news to hear. It is encouraging hearing your able to just send passport data and pictures. Is it just a copy of the data page they requested?