+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR November 2014 Applicants

anua

Apr 29, 2015
Dean007 said:
Are you serious, I never heard you have to wait until PR card, as soon as you get PPR you get new SIN, and the officers itself tell you can apply for better positions, CIC never stops you in getting advanced in your career.
Yes I am serious....It happened to my friend...

anua

Apr 29, 2015
Dean007 said:
Are you serious, I never heard you have to wait until PR card, as soon as you get PPR you get new SIN, and the officers itself tell you can apply for better positions, CIC never stops you in getting advanced in your career.

But it really happened to my friend last year.... We all got shocked.... May be they changed everything now. who knows... everything depends on that CIC officer's mood....

anua

Apr 29, 2015
Quink said:
He left after he got PR? Are you sure? Maybe you meant that he left his job after he got his passport request, but hadn't landed yet? Because once you land, there's nothing CIC can do.
I am pretty sure that he went to border and got landed. Then only he left the employer as he got a good job. That employer was really good and they were in a really good relation. But they both were not knowing about all these and the employer just said the truth to CIC....

anua

Apr 29, 2015
Jiss said:
it is very weird.. pr card is not a mandatory document..it is optional..cic never insist you to carry a pr card if you r not going out of Canada..card can be used for other identifications too..but it has nothing to do with your status..All that matters is your residency status..when one crosses the border with copr, he is a permanent resident..the procedure is complete..unless they find a serious criminal offence or fraud, cic will not cancel the pr after..changing job is the right of a resident..
Even we all thought like that. But after this incident we all changed our mind. We all are planning to stay with our employer until we get our PR card. Its really weird. But everything depends on that CIC officer's mood. Moreover he got PR under Employer Driven Scheme (AINP-PR). He visited many lawyers that time and they all said nothing the can do about this. And right now the rule changed...

Canada’s entry requirements are changing
Starting March 15, 2016, if you are a permanent resident of Canada and a citizen of a visa-exempt country, you will need to travel with your Canadian permanent resident (PR) card or PR travel document when flying to Canada. Otherwise, you may not be able to board your flight to Canada. PRs who are citizens of visa-required countries will continue to need to show their PR card when boarding a flight to Canada.

Bpatel1

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
Nomination.....
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
11-04-2015
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
01-05-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
LANDED..........
19-10-2015
anua said:
I am pretty sure that he went to border and got landed. Then only he left the employer as he got a good job. That employer was really good and they were in a really good relation. But they both were not knowing about all these and the employer just said the truth to CIC....
I think it is based on in which PNP category you are selected. If it is employer driven then it could be possible.
There are so many different categories in PNP. Mine is international Graduate stream so it won't affect me after landed.

anua

Apr 29, 2015
Bpatel1 said:
I think it is based on in which PNP category you are selected. If it is employer driven then it could be possible.
There are so many different categories in PNP. Mine is international Graduate stream so it won't affect me after landed.

Ohh ok.... I think you are right.....

Quink

Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2015 (EP and UCI)
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 (ECAS updated 20-05-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
IP update 26-8-2015, DM 14-9-2015, READY FOR VISA EMAIL 21-9-2015
LANDED..........
30-09-2015 (PR Card received 13-01-2016)
lxx said:
anybody got DM this week?
It's labour day long weekend, so I'd imagine there will be less progress for everyone's applications than usual.

pardeep1328

Jul 17, 2014
VANCOUVER
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PR file 18 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF UPFRONT
Nomination.....
BC PNP APPROVED 19TH AUG 2014
AOR Received.
15-April-2015
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
22-April-2015
Med's Done....
22-April-2015
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
5 OCT 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in BC
Hey Guys...i just checked my Ecas now status is changed from IP to Decision Made....hope to get PPR soon....Thank God... :D ;D

pardeep1328

Jul 17, 2014
VANCOUVER
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PR file 18 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF UPFRONT
Nomination.....
BC PNP APPROVED 19TH AUG 2014
AOR Received.
15-April-2015
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
22-April-2015
Med's Done....
22-April-2015
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
5 OCT 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in BC
Thanks Everyone for your support and wishes... :) :) :) :) :)

MB_boss

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2014
Nomination.....
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
pardeep1328 said:
Hey Guys...i just checked my Ecas now status is changed from IP to Decision Made....hope to get PPR soon....Thank God... :D ;D
Congrats to you pardeep1328. You shall enjoy it with long life and good health.

sanjjh

Jul 5, 2014
anua said:
Not only that Nishh.... One of my friends, he left the employer as soon as he got the PR. Then after he applied for his PR card and that time CIC called the employer and checked with him whether he is still working over there or not. Employer told them that he left the job and CIC cancelled his PR. He is in India right now. So be careful. You suffered all these time to get your PR. You almost there and its only 2 or 3 months more. So be wise....

I am agree withn this why should u need to disclose this wait for 2/3 month dont create any mess on final stage d moment u get PR u will be able to do anything right u want but till then keep quite say sorry to employer if u disclose him coz pnp if u applied on basis of this employer then ....I dont know be wise and sensible ur on final stage just be patience for 2/3 month more.......