AOR Received.
16-04-2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
If this is true, that would be awesome! It will mean I get DM within a week! God is GOOOOODDD!

I got IP on July 29

ruxi1116zy said:
looks like most Oct and Nov applicant get DM 4 weeks after IP? anyone who get DM very quick after IP?

sheykivanuel

Jun 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015 Schedule A
Nomination.....
14-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-04-2015
File Transfer...
29-08-2015 To Ottawa
Med's Request
April 17, 2015
Med's Done....
upfront medical 17-04-2015, Received May 5
Passport Req..
October 8, 2015
MB_boss said:
If this is true, that would be awesome! It will mean I get DM within a week! God is GOOOOODDD!

I got IP on July 29
We will get DM this week.
We have the same timeline.
Got Ip July 29

MB_boss

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2014
Nomination.....
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
I really hope so, not sure much longer i can hold my breath for, I'm so eager.

sheykivanuel said:
We will get DM this week.
We have the same timeline.
Got Ip July 29

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
Dean007 said:
Am I the only November 10th(First week applicant) with no DM yet :(
Nope. There are still several from October without DM yet.

sheykivanuel

Jun 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015 Schedule A
Nomination.....
14-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-04-2015
File Transfer...
29-08-2015 To Ottawa
Med's Request
April 17, 2015
Med's Done....
upfront medical 17-04-2015, Received May 5
Passport Req..
October 8, 2015
Dean007 said:
Am I the only November 10th(First week applicant) with no DM yet :(

I have no DM yet
Nov6l 6 applicant here
IP july 29

lxx

Apr 21, 2015
prentiss18 said:
thanks guys! please help me have an idea how long will it take for passport request. coz im planning to book my vacation. and i heard it takes 3months for tha pr card.
my friend wait for 2 weeks to get the email

justland

Feb 5, 2015
Puneet4111 said:
For processing time you have to check it yourself. Visa offices have to make decision within the processing times posted on their website. Applications are not bases on the time they are received. They are based on every individual case. Every application is based on several factors. Nobody knows how cic processes applications. Everyone here in this forum is just guessing. Even if you call cic they will not answer any question regarding the processing until and unless your application has passed the processing time. You can try your luck by calling them and see if you can dig out any answer from them.
I'm not able to post links here, so I will copy and paste directly from CIC website.

"Why do some application processing times change and others do not?

This is normal because the volume of applications may vary from one month to the next. Rest assured that files are still being processed.

In many cases, a file is waiting in a queue for initial review. Applications are processed in the order in which they arrive. Some take longer to process than others. There is no maximum time frame for reviewing an application."

Assuming being received by the same visa office, a November application may get "finalized" earlier than a October application, but it will not get "processed" earlier than a October application. The situation I see, is a November application has got PPR while a October application hasn't even start processing. That contradicts what they claim. The only explainaion is that the CIC forgets to update the status.

Puneet4111

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
justland said:
I'm not able to post links here, so I will copy and paste directly from CIC website.

"Why do some application processing times change and others do not?

This is normal because the volume of applications may vary from one month to the next. Rest assured that files are still being processed.

In many cases, a file is waiting in a queue for initial review. Applications are processed in the order in which they arrive. Some take longer to process than others. There is no maximum time frame for reviewing an application."

Assuming being received by the same visa office, a November application may get "finalized" earlier than a October application, but it will not get "processed" earlier than a October application. The situation I see, is a November application has got PPR while a October application hasn't even start processing. That contradicts what they claim. The only explainaion is that the CIC forgets to update the status.
You are absolutely right when you said some applications might take longer than the others but again as I have said in other posts that nobody knows how cic works and cic customer service agents will not answer any question about processing until and unless the processing time has passed. I have a friend whose application reached on Oct 6, 2014 and he already got his pr and some applicants with the same timeline are still waiting for either dm or ppr. Another thing CIC does not forget to update their website and they dont update it on Tuesdays as well as I got in process on Saturday at 11:30pm. As far as I know and according to their website CIC has to process an application within the processing times posted on their website and yes it could take longer for some application and that is rarely.

justland

Feb 5, 2015
Puneet4111 said:
You are absolutely right when you said some applications might take longer than the others but again as I have said in other posts that nobody knows how cic works and cic customer service agents will not answer any question about processing until and unless the processing time has passed. I have a friend whose application reached on Oct 6, 2014 and he already got his pr and some applicants with the same timeline are still waiting for either dm or ppr. Another thing CIC does not forget to update their website and they dont update it on Tuesdays as well as I got in process on Saturday at 11:30pm. As far as I know and according to their website CIC has to process an application within the processing times posted on their website and yes it could take longer for some application and that is rarely.
Do those October applicants at least got In Porcess? If they are not being processed yet, while the November applicants have their PPR already, does that means CIC are either lying or being oblivious? I mean I took that quote directly from their website!

Puneet4111

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
justland said:
Do those October applicants at least got In Porcess? If they are not being processed yet, while the November applicants have their PPR already, does that means CIC are either lying or being oblivious? I mean I took that quote directly from their website!
Unfortunately some October applicants still haven't got in process and they have tried calling cic and tried digging out an answer from them but they were unsuccessful in doing that. So yes you can say they are lying or being oblivious. Earlier they used to answer questions regarding processing of the applications but since they started getting a million ;) calls a day they have changed their policies and now they won't answer any question regarding the processing of your application until and unless it has passed the processing time. Yes its unfortunate but this is what it is. I am sorry if I sound rude or anything but just trying to say my opinion. Hopefully we will all get our PR soon :D

Ivan.Galv

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Puneet4111 said:
CIC has no obligations to be within processing times. The processing time on CIC website is average amount of time. It means that some applications are processed shorter than average, some longer than average. If longer, there are reasons for that and CIC allows you to call and ask "why?". But no CIC workers will be punished just for specific processing time more than average processing time.

justland

Feb 5, 2015
Puneet4111 said:
Unfortunately some October applicants still haven't got in process and they have tried calling cic and tried digging out an answer from them but they were unsuccessful in doing that. So yes you can say they are lying or being oblivious. Earlier they used to answer questions regarding processing of the applications but since they started getting a million ;) calls a day they have changed their policies and now they won't answer any question regarding the processing of your application until and unless it has passed the processing time. Yes its unfortunate but this is what it is. I am sorry if I sound rude or anything but just trying to say my opinion. Hopefully we will all get our PR soon :D
Just an interesting thought crossing my mind. CIC agents are playing God. They judge people and decide their fate, don't answer your calls or questions, claim one thing while do another, always right and not responsible for what they do, and most important, they work in a mysterious way. That's why many here whenever got an update, they will post something like thank you God or praised the Lord.

Bpatel1

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
Nomination.....
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
11-04-2015
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
01-05-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
LANDED..........
19-10-2015
Ivan.Galv said:
CIC has no obligations to be within processing times. The processing time on CIC website is average amount of time. It means that some applications are processed shorter than average, some longer than average. If longer, there are reasons for that and CIC allows you to call and ask "why?". But no CIC workers will be punished just for specific processing time more than average processing time.
Some people didn't get any news after 17-18 months also.
Married and single have differences in processing time.

fabry_xy

Feb 3, 2014
I am November 4th applicant:

File received on November 4th, 2014.
AOR Received on April 8th, 2015.
Medical request April 10
Medical done on April 24th
RPRF received and paid on Jun 24th

My ecas: Application received

I think my application has the same timeline of a lot of October's applicant.