Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
Very happy to see that CIC has started moving to process the November 2014 applicants. So happy for you guys. I landed Jan 12th, 2016 at the Sarnia Border (came in from Port Huron, Michigan). I was the ONLY one there to land, it took maybe 12 minutes. I first met a male officer (he was not very nice), I handed over my COPR, Visa, and B4 form with a list of the things I was importing from the States. He now asked another officer (female) to take over my landing process. She was very nice. She reviewed my list asked how much I had on me and told me to take a seat. I waited 10 minutes, I was called back to review and make sure things are correct on my COPR, I was also asked if I had committed any crime. COPR was stamped and she congratulated for becoming a PR and went to look for a flag, she couldn't find one. Very painless , no extra information or questions asked. I am now in Halifax after driving through Illinois (US), Indiana (US), Michigan (US), Ontario (CA), Quebec (CA), New Brunswick (CA) and finally in Halifax NOva Scotia. Headed to service Canada in the next hour to get my SIN

camyhome

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
Nomination.....
June 2014
AOR Received.
December 8, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Soon .....
MH_35 said:
Read it more carefully, there is a note line where it is mentioned about a date for final assessment or final review.

After that specific date, they will definitely review your application,.. that what was happened in my case.

Good luck
Thanks for your reply.
What mean by final assessment?
Are they going to review everything before medicals request ?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
tenkrun10 said:
Very happy to see that CIC has started moving to process the November 2014 applicants. So happy for you guys. I landed Jan 12th, 2016 at the Sarnia Border (came in from Port Huron, Michigan). I was the ONLY one there to land, it took maybe 12 minutes. I first met a male officer (he was not very nice), I handed over my COPR, Visa, and B4 form with a list of the things I was importing from the States. He now asked another officer (female) to take over my landing process. She was very nice. She reviewed my list asked how much I had on me and told me to take a seat. I waited 10 minutes, I was called back to review and make sure things are correct on my COPR, I was also asked if I had committed any crime. COPR was stamped and she congratulated for becoming a PR and went to look for a flag, she couldn't find one. Very painless , no extra information or questions asked. I am now in Halifax after driving through Illinois (US), Indiana (US), Michigan (US), Ontario (CA), Quebec (CA), New Brunswick (CA) and finally in Halifax NOva Scotia. Headed to service Canada in the next hour to get my SIN
Cool. Congrats.
How do you manage to get an address to give at the border for receiving PR Card? Is it a ups box?

MH_35

Nov 14, 2013
camyhome said:
Thanks for your reply.
What mean by final assessment?
Are they going to review everything before medicals request ?
I thought you already done with medical, criminal check,.... sorry, I misunderstood.

You may get your medical request around May-April. I was Nov. 2014 and I got my medical request at April 2015.

So, leave it for a while and don't bother. Just relax!

Good luck!

camyhome

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
Nomination.....
June 2014
AOR Received.
December 8, 2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Soon .....
MH_35 said:
I thought you already done with medical, criminal check,.... sorry, I misunderstood.

You may get you medical request around May-April. I was Nov. 2015 and I got my medical request at April.

So, leave it for a while and don't bother. Just relax!

Good luck!
Remember, I am out land applicant SINP nominee with job offer.
So you think I will get MR after few months.

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
harirajmohan said:
Cool. Congrats.
How do you manage to get an address to give at the border for receiving PR Card? Is it a ups box?
I rented a place for 3 weeks via Airbnb. I told the host that I may get mail even after I depart. She'll hold it for me. I think you can also call / contact CIC to change the address. I should have a more permanent address by Sunday

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
tenkrun10 said:
Very encouraging! Sounds like you applied as a US Citizen, like me?? Just to understand, do you just get COPR via mail immediately after DM? I'm waiting and have received nothing so far. Also, do they ask for an address to mail the PR once you land?

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
I just called the call centre. They were friendly, the gentleman said that I was approved and since I'm a US resident there is no PPR, they just sent the Certificate of Permanent Residency to my US address, and it just so happens it was sent today 15 Jan 2016. Thank you for all your support guys, looks like my road has come to a close, I'll probably come back and update you all when I get the letter and head to the border and get it all finalized.

Best of wishes to EVERYONE going through this hectic, long process. We are all part of a special group of people and only we know how both great and frustrating this process is.

It is great to be Canadian!

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Bincanada said:
I just called the call centre. They were friendly, the gentleman said that I was approved and since I'm a US resident there is no PPR, they just sent the Certificate of Permanent Residency to my US address, and it just so happens it was sent today 15 Jan 2016. Thank you for all your support guys, looks like my road has come to a close, I'll probably come back and update you all when I get the letter and head to the border and get it all finalized.

Best of wishes to EVERYONE going through this hectic, long process. We are all part of a special group of people and only we know how both great and frustrating this process is.

Great. Congrats. Good that you can came to know on the application status which is approved and you just need to wait for the mail.

camyhome

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
Nomination.....
June 2014
AOR Received.
December 8, 2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Soon .....
MH_35 said:
Hopefully, yes. That is a reasonable time,..
Thanks MH_35 for your kind guidance and advise

Dean007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Bincanada said:

Good to know that Bincanada, Congratulations..at last your wait is over!

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great and Rare American you are :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:.

Bincanada said:

Michelle888

Oct 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
24-08-2015 IP status on 26-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
Med's Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015 Medicals Received on 12-06-2015 RPRF paid on 22-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
Congrats to all who got PPR recently! :)
Did anyone do Landing in Alberta? If so, where & how was it?
Thanks!